NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 12, 2020
Judith Bartow is a graduate of Brown University (AB) and Fordham University (MBA) and a retired director of communications for a multi-state health organization, and longtime resident of New York City’s Upper West Side, where she and her husband raised their daughter, Joanna. She has published her latest book “Last Chances: Collected Stories”: a collection of powerful short stories laying bare the aspirations and realities of disparate personalities.
These revealing stories introduce readers to characters of a certain age, without regrets but with these lingering questions: Is there still time? Do I have a last chance after all? Meet...
- Scott, once the golden boy who always seemed to have everything except the one thing that he still needs most of all. Can he finally find a way to feel like the hero everyone seemed to expect him to be?
- Sam, who cherishes a dystopian view of himself. Can he risk discarding that perception for a shot at redemption by daring to love someone?
- Lacey, who depends on a succession of affairs to feel complete. Can she take from a new and unlikely friendship the courage to defeat the dangers of the way she has been living her life?
- Emily, who has a mysterious encounter with the lost love of her youth. Can she learn the lessons of her past in time to accept the happier reality of who she has become?
- Ben, who had his own encounter with the devil romance. Can he stop obsessing over what he has lost to embrace what he still has?
- Marianne, who lives under a self-serving cloud of failure. Can she let go of that excuse to claim what is right there waiting for her?
Published by Page Publishing, Judith Bartow’s engrossing book is a riveting collection of compelling character portraits.
Readers who wish to experience this engaging work can purchase “Last Chances: Collected Stories” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not mired in logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and so on. Page’s accomplished writers and publishing professionals allow authors to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues to focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.