NAPA, Calif. (PRWEB) January 27, 2021
Louis Kaplan, a writer with an exemplary humor, has completed his new book “EUROPE: The Historical, Hysterical, History”: an excellent fusion of humor, geography, and history about the various European countries.
Kaplan shares these amusing, fictitious comments:
1. “I thought I could only get a laugh out of killing people. Thank you for expanding my universe.” —A. Hitler
2. “Please stop littering literature.” —W. Shakespeare
3. “So now I have lost money purchasing this book and lost 10 points of IQ.” —A. Einstein
4. “Cease and desist writing. Help save the rainforest.” —A. Gore
5. “Loved the book. Sorry to be writing with crayon. I am not allowed sharp objects.” —C. Manson
Published by Page Publishing, Louis Kaplan’s comical book is loaded with fun as the author chronologically lists down the countries comprising Europe while giving keynotes about the said place.
This book makes a quick read and a quick laugh at the same time.
Readers who wish to experience this hilarious work can purchase “EUROPE: The Historical, Hysterical, History” at bookstores everywhere or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create, not mired in logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and so on. Page’s accomplished writers and publishing professionals allow authors to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.