OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (PRWEB) October 06, 2020
Terrell Taylor is a lifelong learner and dedicated professional mentor who has been employed in a variety of management positions at the same company for forty years. He has published his new book “Proven Roadmap to a Successful Career: A Proven, Unconventional, Empirical Approach to Building and Protecting Your Career”: an essential guide to becoming a valuable asset to any company.
“Proven Road Map to a Successful Career” will
- teach you the mind-set needed to cope with the competitive, aggressive, and sometimes cut-throat nature of coworkers;
- direct you toward finding a niche that will make you of immeasurable value across all departments, making you an indispensable asset to your company;
- give you an upper hand in retaining your job during a job reduction;
- inform you of the top skills needed to be a success in your career;
- show you how to find and utilize mentors that will be instrumental in building your career;
- give you the secrets about how to be an effective leader—secrets contrary to the norm;
- help you develop the skill of managing your boss;
- enlighten you to the principles that will guarantee you a long-lasting, happy, prosperous, and accomplished life.
Published by Page Publishing, Terrell Taylor’s engrossing book is a must-read for anyone seeking proven advice on achieving personal and professional goals in any industry.
Readers who wish to experience this engaging work can purchase “Proven Roadmap to a Successful Career: A Proven, Unconventional, Empirical Approach to Building and Protecting Your Career” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not mired in logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and so on. Page’s accomplished writers and publishing professionals allow authors to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues to focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.