FREDERICK, Md. (PRWEB) October 23, 2020
We are thrilled to announce this socially distant, drive-in concert experience, featuring 3 talented live bands! This show will take place on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at the Frederick Fairgrounds in Frederick, Maryland.
Blues Revue Magazine describes the Kelly Bell Band (KBB) as “Among the most genre-expanding acts on today’s blues scene. Who else can combine elements of hip-hop, funk, and blues-electrified?” Originally formed as the back-up band for rock and roll pioneer Bo Diddley, KBB has been touring the world ever since entertaining fans in Japan, Spain, Italy, Greece, Cuba, Germany and more.
Jah Works is a true grassroots success story that emerged from Baltimore’s reggae scene over 20 years ago. This is music made by and for lovers of real, authentic reggae music. Consistently performing hundreds of shows a year worldwide, they have forged their sound in clubs, festivals and on the sun-drenched beaches of Negril. Their sound is firmly planted in the roots of Jamaican music and culture, encompassing rock steady, reggae, and elements of dancehall and dub. What Jah Works does best is introduce the novice music listener to the fullness of reggae music and culture.
Gates will open at 5:00 pm and the show will begin at 6:15 pm. This event is open to ALL AGES and Kids Under 12 will be admitted for free with a paying adult. So, bring the family!
Tickets are $35 per person. The vehicle capacity is based on number of legal seatbelts in the vehicle. All passengers in the vehicle must have a ticket with the exception of children under 12 years of age. Parking spaces are first come, first served. Also, we will be featuring local food trucks and local breweries and distilleries. So, arrive early for the best view and to enjoy delicious local fare!
The safety of our Guests, Staff & Artists is our number one priority. Not only are we complying with the most current health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations in order to protect everyone involved, we’ve added several enhanced safety measures to ensure everyone remains safe and comfortable. In order for us to bring live music to you now and in the future, we are instituting the following safety measures. This social experiment will only work if everyone participates and follows every safety guideline outlined below.
- Wearing a mask is required by all guests and all staff at all times when outside of a vehicle.
- Guests are asked to socially distance by 6 feet whenever you step away from your vehicle and to only step away from your vehicle to use the restroom or to go to concessions.
- 6 Foot Social Distant Markers will be placed in front of restrooms and concessions.
- Vehicles are ‘socially distanced’ by an empty 8’ parking spot between them.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed conveniently throughout the event grounds.
- All restrooms will be sanitized prior to your arrival and throughout the event. Handwashing Stations will be available at every restroom.
- Contactless Entry – we will scan your ticket through your mobile device at the gate.
- Staff – all staff are required to wear masks at all times, all staff will be temperature checked before each shift, and shared employee equipment will be sanitized before and after every shift.
- We limit spaces to a maximum of 5 guests.
- No smoking permitted outside of your vehicle.
- No re-entry.
Location: Showtime At The Drive-In
797 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
For tickets and information, please visit us at ShowtimeattheDrivein.com