The Autoware®3 v2.0 upgrade is more than just a standard software update with bug fixes. We are optimizing program operation and adding functionality to make testing for our customers easier than ever.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (PRWEB) July 30, 2019
Associated Research, the leader in electrical safety compliance testing, has announced the release of Autoware®3 v2.0. Available for download on the Associated Research website, Autoware®3 v2.0 allows users to automate their electrical safety tester while improving throughput on the production line. The upgrade is available for free download to customers who already own the software.
“The Autoware®3 v2.0 upgrade is more than just a standard software update with bug fixes. We are optimizing program operation and adding functionality to make testing for our customers easier than ever. We’re including brand new test verification files complete with instructional prompts that include test setup images. Additionally, we’ve configured built-in test files based off common UL and IEC testing standards for both laboratory and production line testing,” states Nick Piotrowski, Product Manager at Ikonix USA.
Autoware®3 v2.0 Updates:
- Pre-configured verification test files available for LVB-1 & TVB-2 verification boxes
- Test standards optimized for pre-configured test files:
- IEC 61010-1 --Laboratory Equipment
- IEC 60601-1 --Medical Equipment
- UL 1598/UL 60958 --Luminaries
- IEC/UL 60335-1 --Appliances
- DUT Output Relay Control option now available for medical customers
- DUT Output Relay provides additional settings to control the DUT output Line & Neutral terminals during ACW, DCW, and Insulation Resistance Tests
- Set instrument language within the system settings
Autoware®3 v2.0 can be found at http://www.arisafety.com/products/software-solutions/autoware3
Contact the company at 1-800-858-8387, e-mail at email@example.com or visit their site at http://www.arisafety.com. For editorial questions, please contact Amanda Boothe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1936, Associated Research is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments.