Our goal is to make sure that program managers can focus on increasing the overall resiliency of their organization, and that’s what Catalyst’s enhanced Insights Reporting functionality enables.
CLEVELAND (PRWEB) December 12, 2018
Avalution Consulting – the leading provider of business continuity and IT disaster recovery consulting services and software solutions – announced today the official release of its enhanced Insights Reporting feature, an enhancement to Catalyst’s world-class program management reporting feature, Insights.
This enhanced functionality takes Catalyst’s existing, industry-leading performance measurement capability and greatly expands it – supporting our clients’ complex business continuity and IT disaster recovery reporting requirements, whether internally or externally driven.
“Many business continuity and IT disaster recovery program managers ask themselves, sometimes multiple times daily, how are we doing, what’s changed, what should I be focusing on, and am I compliant? Catalyst’s enhanced Insights Reporting functionality provides answers to these questions in real-time – enabling program managers to stay laser-focused on understanding whether or not their program is improving the organization’s overall ability to respond to and recover from a disruption,” stated Brian Zawada, Avalution’s Managing Director and Chief Visionary Officer.
“Our goal is to make sure that program managers can focus on increasing the overall resiliency of their organization, and that’s what Catalyst’s enhanced Insights Reporting functionality enables.”
A few highlights on Catalyst’s enhanced Insights Reporting, include:
- Catalyst Reporting Dashboard: A home page comprised of your most important and frequently-accessed performance measures and summary reports displayed in easily digestible graphics.
- Program Assessment Reporting: Content that summarizes the current-state status of your program and upcoming planning events.
- Risk Reporting: An index of all existing, identified risks, as well as a risk register that allows you to graphically display risk data.
- Program Capability Reporting: A summary assessment of your current capabilities, as well as a summary of each product and service’s critical path, which provides a listing of activities and resources with requested, committed, and proven recovery time objectives.
- Change Management Reporting: Dynamic reporting that allows the program manager to understand what has changed in Catalyst and the downstream effect of those changes.
To learn more about Catalyst's enhanced Insights Reporting, please visit our website.
To schedule a demonstration of Catalyst's enhanced Insights Reporting, please contact us.
Avalution Consulting is the leading provider of business continuity and IT disaster recovery consulting services and software solutions. Avalution also assists in preparing organizations for ISO 22301 certification, as well as assessing readiness for the certification process. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio (USA), Avalution is an ISO 22301-certified firm.
Catalyst business continuity software provides comprehensive, yet easy to use, business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning functionality to prepare organizations for disruptive incidents. Designed for the global enterprise organization, Catalyst scales to address the needs of any organization – regardless of size, industry, or geography. With Catalyst, continuity planning is simple, scalable, and actionable – for both the program manager AND end user.
+1.866.533.0575 | +353.1.536.3299 | avalution.com
323 West Lakeside Avenue, Suite 410, Cleveland, OH 44113 USA
Level 1, The Chase, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin, D18 Y3X2, Ireland