"Organizations that already embraced digital workplaces were able to respond better to the pandemic. As businesses move forward, they need to evaluate their maturity. Focus should be on adopting cloud-based models, in conjunction with other technologies to enable better ways of working.”
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) September 16, 2020
Avasant has unveiled Digital Workplace Services 2020 RadarView™, its flagship report that recognizes 26 leading service providers as having brought the most value to the market over the past 12 months. Avasant evaluated over 35 providers using three key dimensions: Practice maturity, partnership ecosystem, and investment and innovation.
The report categorizes the top Leaders, Innovators, Disruptors, and Challengers as follows:
- Leaders: Accenture, Atos, Cognizant, DXC, HCL, IBM, TCS, and Wipro.
- Innovators: Capgemini, Fujitsu, NTT DATA, Tech Mahindra, and Unisys.
- Disruptors: CGI, Hexaware, Insight, LTI, Stefanini, and Zensar.
- Challengers: GAVS Tech, ITC Infotech, Microland, Mindtree, Mphasis, and UST Global.
Download the 95-page report here.
“COVID-19 is a watershed event that overnight forced a change in people’s habits and preferences, especially how we work and do business. Employees have embraced remote ways of working and this has resulted in rapid adoption of digital workplace technologies,” said Anupam Govil, Avasant Partner and Digital Practice Lead. “Workplace of the future will become more employee-centric and flexible. Enterprises need to plan for workplace transformation with a focus on user experience and personal productivity. As future workplace becomes more collaborative and intelligent, service providers are key for businesses in transitioning to a new workplace environment.”
The Digital Workplace Services 2020 RadarView report provides a view into changing dynamics at workplace and highlights the importance of digital workplace in the era of COVID-19. The report also underlines the role of service providers and lays out our view on the road ahead for the next 12 to 18 months.
Some of the key findings from the report include:
- TeleWork got a boost due to the pandemic, as businesses adopted remote working and work from home. As estimated, 37% of US jobs can be performed entirely at home post COVID.
- Increase in adoption of collaboration tools and cloud-based workplace technologies during COVID. Workplace collaboration platform providers offered some of their services complimentary.
- Increase in demand for digital workplace services from Healthcare, and Retail industries as telehealth and online sales gained significant boost during COVID.
- Digital workplace services revenue is spread across different industries with Manufacturing (17%), High-tech (13%) and Retail (11%) as the top three sectors.
- Outcome-based models and experience level agreements (XLAs) gain traction (29% of the total digital workplace services engagements in March 2020).
Avasant’s Research Leader, Shwetank Saini, added, “Progressive organizations that already embraced the idea of digital workplaces, were able to respond better to the pandemic, while those who were behind the curve faced many challenges responding to these challenging times. As businesses gradually move forward, they need to evaluate where they are in the maturity curve. Focus should be on adopting cloud-based models, in conjunction with other technologies to enable better ways of working.”
Avasant is a leading management consulting firm focused on translating the power of technology into realizable business strategies for the world’s largest corporations. Specializing in digital and IT transformation, sourcing advisory, global strategy, and governance services, Avasant prides itself on delivering high-value engagements through industry-focused innovation and flexible client-based solutions.
Our seasoned professionals have an average of 20 years of industry-honed expertise, having conducted 1000+ engagements in over 50 countries. Avasant’s next generation consulting and advisory methods have made it the top-ranked firm in its class, with recognition from numerous organizations, including: Vault, NOA, IAOP, and Wall Street Journal.
Avasant’s engagement in the global market has inspired a strong commitment to community and purpose. Avasant Foundation supports technology and skill development programs to create employment opportunities for youth across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America.
For more information, visit https://www.avasant.com.