MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) April 16, 2020
“Born for Restoration”: a collection of written snapshots of one woman’s wonderful life that will teach and inspire others as they witness how this person became who she is today. “Born for Restoration” is the creation of published author AviGayle O’Hare, a writer who has written, directed, and performed in productions regarding the Feasts of the Lord. She and her husband founded Israel My Delight, a ministry that remains a voice of restoration until now. She is also the host of The Hidden Voice of Hadassah live broadcast.
O’Hare shares, “Born for Restoration is about my life. ‘Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you, and before you came out of the womb I set you apart’ (Jeremiah 1:5, ISR).
Psalm 23 is a song sung about a life starting and experiencing the tests of discovering our purpose and who is with us as we go through the birth canal until eternity.
1. I am convinced that even before I was in my mother’s womb the Lord was my Shepherd; with Him I never experienced lack.
2. He instructed me in the comfort of the womb to lie down in green pastures as He spoke to me throughout my journey. I was guided beside still waters parting the way into this world. The river of life spoke through the Lord as a Spirit of comfort and calm embraced me.
3. Leaving the comfort of mercy (Heb: Rachem=womb) when I entered the world and made wrong choices the Lord turns back my being; He leads me on the cycles of righteousness. This was the beginning of my restoration birth. I was told this journey is not just about you, but you are a voice telling people who I am. I learned His name, and this was one of the most important aspects of this message.
4. As I ran my race then walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I did not fear because He told me I did not give you a spirit of fear. I gave you a spirit of love and power through my Spirit and a steadfast mind toward Me. I Am with you. The Lord disciplined me when I needed it, and that was a comfort because He was all about preserving my life as any good Father desires.
5. I recognized the tables as the tablets He set before me in the presence of my enemies. These commandments were needed, so I looked at them and not the faces of my enemies. As time continues, this journey with the Lord of Restoration sets me apart by anointing my mind and my life overflowing with a desire to listen and obey His Word and influence others to consider this journey of restoration.
6. As a result of repentance, only goodness and loving commitment follows me. And now I know my journey is to dwell in the house of the Lord to the length of days!”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, AviGayle O’Hare’s new book is a brilliant manuscript with a personal testimony that takes the readers on an emotional ride of happiness, sorrow, and enlightenment towards a kind of life that’s born for restoration.
View a synopsis of “Born for Restoration” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Born for Restoration” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Born for Restoration,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.