At Axcess Financial, we believe in giving back to our communities and working together to make a difference in the neighborhoods where we work and play.
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) December 20, 2018
Axcess Financial announced the company donated $68,000 in cash donations in 2018.
“At Axcess Financial, we believe in giving back to our communities and working together to make a difference in the neighborhoods where we work and play,” said Doug Clark, president of Axcess Financial. “I’m proud of the work our team has done to make this donation possible. It is an honor to work with individuals who place a high importance on volunteerism charitable giving.”
Examples of the company’s donations in 2018 include:
- $25,000 to Susan G Komen® to aid in the fight against breast cancer efforts.
- $6,250 to Habitat for Humanity® to help families build and improve places to call home.
- $35,750 was donated through the Axcess Financial EPIC Outreach Program. The EPIC Outreach Program empowers employees from Check `n Go locations across the U.S. to choose organizations within their community to support. For example, Check `n Go’s Tulsa, OK location donated $1,000 to The Little Light House to help improve the quality of life for children with special needs and their families. The Trenton, Ohio Check `n Go location also donated $1,000 to the WAE Foundation, which provides healthy lunches to children who would not otherwise have access to them.
- In addition to the monetary donations, the company creates a giving tree during the holiday season that inspires donations from employees of clothing, food and toys. These donations are collected for several organizations who distribute to those in need during the month of December.
- Axcess Financial also encourages employees to be active volunteers and support their individual charitable initiatives throughout the year.
“We are extremely appreciative for our corporate associates and store staff who identify the needs in their neighborhoods where we can help,” Clark said. “We could not do what we do without our people and we’re looking forward to continuing to help those in need in the new year.”
About Axcess Financial/ Check `n Go:
Axcess Financial, as an administrative services company, provides support to the Check n Go and Allied Cash brands. The company works to provide customers with financial solutions they need when they need them. The Check `n Go story began over 20 years ago in Covington, KY, at a retail location with a customer base in desperate need of financial support. Since then, the Axcess family of brands has grown to nearly 1,000 retail stores and has serviced over 50 million loans. To learn more about our Check `n Go locations, please visit https://www.checkngo.com/state-center/. Follow us on twitter @Axcess_Fin.