“You can choose the same look as either a full-featured sling or as a compact, efficient backpack. Both are incredibly comfortable and give you easy access to all your gear."
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) September 01, 2020
San Francisco designer and manufacturer WaterField Designs introduces the handsome, easy-access Field Sling and Field Backpack. Designed to carry essentials on errands or creative explorations, these multi-compartment daypacks include a built-in, padded laptop or tablet sleeve. For over twenty years WaterField has provided consumers with customization choices, including its 100+ custom-sized laptop sleeves. The Field bags bring a new twist to this WaterField tradition by allowing customers to choose the carry style that best fits their daily lives — one strap or two.
“These new Field packs are ideal for our now primarily local routines,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “You can choose the same look as either a full-featured sling or as a compact, efficient backpack. Both are incredibly comfortable and give you easy access to everything you need—basic necessities, a light jacket, lunch, a water bottle, and more. They keep you nimble with your hands free for a full day out and about.”
The Field Sling and Backpack are agile bags that share the same clean aesthetic and plethora of pockets. Some prefer the single-strap sling option that can be worn cross body and tightened or loosened with the one-handed Cam Lock buckle. While remaining on one shoulder, the bag easily shifts to the front, allowing quick access to side pockets. Others looking for a compact pack that distributes weight evenly on both shoulders may favor the dual-strap backpack.
- Full-grain leather on black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas create a professional or more casual look.
- A gold, water-resistant, nylon liner makes it easy to find items inside the bag and pockets.
- A plush-lined and foam-backed padded compartment protects a tablet or laptop sized up to a 13” MacBook Pro.
- A zipper-secured pocket inside the main compartment secures valuables.
- Side pockets with interior organization fit large items without bulging by utilizing space in the main compartment.
- A spacious front pocket closes with a full-grain leather flap secured by a heavy-duty paragliding buckle.
- The front pocket includes a pen slot, organization pockets, and a key hook.
- Rear breathable mesh padding enhances air flow and wicks away moisture.
- A comfortable leather-wrapped handle facilitates a convenient grab-and-go.
- Water-resistant zippers slide smoothly and add to the bag’s clean look.
- A full-grain leather bottom adds extra durability.
- The size and form are optimized for people of medium stature.
- A swivel D-ring strap attachment grants 180-degree rotation so the bag rests flat.
- Two lower D-ring strap attachments accommodate a right-handed or left-handed preference.
- A leather, removable shoulder pad distributes weight for enhanced comfort.
- A Cam Lock buckle easily adjusts the strap with one hand.
- Custom designed, sturdy snap hooks attach the strap to the bag.
- Comfortable foam- and neoprene-padded straps lined with breathable mesh prevent sweat marks and reduce wrinkles.
The Field Sling and Field Backpack are suited for just about any scenario. These bags join the WaterField sling and backpack collections designed to support professionals at work, home, and in the field.
Availability & Pricing
The Field Sling and Field Backpack
Colors: black ballistic nylon with full-grain black leather or brown waxed canvas with distressed, full-grain chocolate leather.
Built-in sleeve fits: 12.9-inch iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio and laptops up to 13-inch MacBook Pro.
Dimensions: 14.25 x 10.375 x 4.5 inches.
Volume: 10.9 liters.
Weight: black ballistic nylon 1.5 lbs., brown waxed canvas 2 lbs.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story”.
WaterField Designs and SFBags are trademarks of WaterField Designs. © 2020. All Rights Reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.