COLUMBIA, Md., Jan. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Baywood Hotels wraps up 2019 with a record-breaking year with 18 hotels added to it's portfolio. These assets add 1,619 rooms to Baywood Hotels portfolio including 13 Hilton Worldwide brands, 4 Marriott International brands and 1 IHG brand. Of these 18 hotels, 15 were ground-up construction, 2 were acquisitions and 1 was a conversion.
A few of Baywood Hotels' notable 2019 openings include the following properties:
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Denver Tech Center North (Marriott's 1,000th Opened Fairfield Inn)
- AC Hotel by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Asheville Biltmore Village (Hilton Marquee Property)
- Canopy by Hilton Ithaca Downtown (First Canopy in New York State)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown
- Home2 Suites & Tru by Hilton San Antonio Lackland SeaWorld
- Homewood Suites & Tru by Hilton Denver Airport Tower Road
Baywood Hotels added 15 hotels to their portfolio in 2018 and are projected to add 14 more properties in 2020.
Baywood Hotels is one of the nation's fastest growing, privately owned hotel companies, with over $1 billion in assets. The key to Baywood's success as managers, employers and developers is their ability to continually offer some of the most innovative solutions in the hotel industry. Baywood and its' affiliates employ over 3,000 associates in the hospitality industry.
SOURCE Baywood Hotels