The featured speakers will discuss some common misconceptions around digital versus electronic signatures and provide advice on how to ensure all of those signed documents comply with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 guidance.
TORONTO (PRWEB) February 13, 2020
Clinical trial study startup processes are an area ripe for optimization. Often, the study time clock doesn’t start ticking until First Patient In (FPI), but research shows that the process to get to FPI can take seven months or longer on average.
This webinar will explore best practices for study startup with practical advice on how to reap the benefits of automating processes while increasing compliance. The featured speakers will discuss some common misconceptions around digital versus electronic signatures and provide advice on how to ensure all of those signed documents comply with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 guidance.
A speaker from Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation will share a case study on how they streamlined clinical trial startup processes, optimized their tools and cut clinical trial study startup times in half.
Join the live session on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 1pm EST to learn about:
- Learn tips from experts on how to optimize study startup processes to maximize the benefits of going digital
- Understand how the FDA’s recent guidance to move to digital signatures and forms has impacted study startup
- Learn best practices from Clinilabs’ case study how they accelerated study startup using Part 11 Adobe Digital certificate trusted signing, workflow automation and how immediate access to real-time data has enabled better decision making.
Featured Speakers include:
- Simon Taylor, Global Director, Solutions Consulting, SureClinical
- Charity Cowley, Director of Clinical Systems, Clinilabs Drug Development Corporation
- Catherine Schmidt, President, SterlingBio
For more information or to register for this event, visit Best Practices for Study Startup: Leveraging Digital Signatures & Process Automation.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.