With the new uses and claims, Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes give food processors an even more effective tool in the fight against cross-contamination.
Nevada City, CA (PRWEB) October 01, 2020
Best Sanitizers, Inc. has announced that one of its key products, Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes, now has additional claims and uses, making it even more effective and useful for food processors and food handlers.
Food industry professionals have relied on Best Sanitizers’ Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes to give them fast, reliable results for sanitizing pre-cleaned surfaces in their facilities. With the addition of these new claims and uses, food processors and food handlers can be even more effective in reducing pathogens in a food processing environment.
New Claims and Uses
- Cleaning Claims: Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes now have cleaning claims, which allows food handlers to clean and sanitize with the same product, saving time and adding convenience.
- Sanitizes Food Contact and Non-Food Contact Surfaces: Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes can be used on both food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- 10 Second Kill Claim for Non-Food Contact Surfaces: Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes now have a 10 second sanitizing claim for non-food contact surfaces. This is the fastest kill time available for a non-food contact surface sanitizer.
- Expanded Kill Claims for Food Contact Surfaces: As a food contact surface sanitizer, Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes are effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica (formerly typhimurium), and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Expanded Uses: Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes now have an expanded list of uses for both food contact and non-food contact surfaces, so food safety professionals can be confident that they’re meeting their SOPs and FSMA requirements.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes are a ready-to-use, no-rinse, alcohol-based surface sanitizing wiping system. They are highly evaporative and ideal for water-sensitive equipment and low-moisture environments. Alpet D2 Wipes kill 99.999% of 4 tested pathogens in 60 seconds as a food contact surface sanitizer – the fastest kill time available for a food contact surface sanitizer. As a non-food contact surface sanitizer, Alpet D2 Wipes kill 99.9% of 2 tested pathogens in 10 seconds – the fastest kill time available for a non-food contact surface sanitizer. Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes are NSF listed, EPA registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal certified.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes are available in a heavy duty 90-count wipe and a 160-count medium duty wipe. As with all Best Sanitizers’ wiping systems, the spring-loaded lid closes on its own to prevent the drying of wipes, helping to eliminate unnecessary waste. Best Sanitizers recommends that food processors place Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipe canisters strategically throughout their facility to provide quick and convenient access for production, sanitation, and maintenance workers. Locking Wall Brackets and Sanitizing Wipe Stations are also available to provide a secure placement of canisters.
“With the new uses and claims, Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Wipes give food processors an even more effective tool in the fight against cross-contamination,” added Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers’ Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Food safety professionals have come to trust Alpet branded products, including Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizing Spray, Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer, Alpet No-Rinse Quat Surface Sanitizer, Alpet Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap, Alpet E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap, Alpet E3 Plus Hand Sanitizer Spray, and Alpet E3 Hand Sanitizer Spray.
To learn more about Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer or any of Best Sanitizers’ other products, please visit http://www.bestsanitizers.com or call 888-225-3267 for more information.
About Best Sanitizers, Inc:
Since 1995, Best Sanitizers, Inc. has been providing the Food Processing, Janitorial Sanitation and Healthcare industries with the highest quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, surface sanitizers and dispensing options available. In addition, Best Sanitizers offers cleaning and sanitizing equipment including boot scrubbers, footwear sanitizing units, doorway foamers, drain foaming accessories, and proportioning and dispensing equipment. You’ll find Best Sanitizers products helping processors large and small reduce the risk of pathogens throughout the US and Canada. Best Sanitizers was the first company to achieve an E3 rating for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and the first to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat-based surface sanitizer for food contact surfaces. Best Sanitizers continues to explore new and innovative ways to deliver hand hygiene and surface sanitation solutions to the United States and Canada.