With bidadoo, we bring the auction to both our buyers and sellers and we do it 100% online, with measurable net returns and efficiency gains vs. traditional auctions.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) October 29, 2020
bidadoo had record third quarter sales and traffic as buyers and sellers further leveraged the benefits of bidadoo’s 100% online model. bidadoo’s online traffic more than doubled year-over-year as buyers and sellers rush toward bidadoo’s trusted 100% online eCommerce model. With 17 years of dedicated online remarketing experience on the world’s largest auction platform, eBay, bidadoo attracts an audience of primarily true end-users and global buyers. bidadoo’s trusted marketplace eliminates the need to travel to purchase or sell equipment - we bring the auction to you.
With bidadoo’s efficient online remarketing model, sellers are able to achieve superior net returns vs. many live and online auction providers. bidadoo provides sellers with quicker speed to market, a global end-user buyer base, a trusted marketplace, and no need to pay to transport equipment to land-based live auction facilities.
bidadoo’s Record-Breaking Third Quarter (Q3):
- Record 3rd Quarter Sales
- 55% Increase In New Seller Accounts
- Prices Have Rebounded And Stabilized Following Initial Covid Uncertainty
- Prices In Many Asset Categories Are Higher Than Pre-Covid Prices
- Year Over Year Web Traffic More Than Doubled +124%
- Increased Global Participation From 165 Countries
- 21,827 Online Impressions Per Item Sold
- 103,000 Social Media Viewers Reached Per Day
- 67% Mobile Participation
“bidadoo continues to grow aggressively to drive, support and capture the massive shift online - both organically and due to Covid-19.” Says Howard Hawk, bidadoo President. “From day one, bidadoo has been 100% online, with the vision to disrupt traditional models and build a better and more efficient equipment buying and selling experience. We continue to grow and invest in our buyer and seller success, our team, technology, and partnerships to meet this historic online shift. With bidadoo, we bring the auction to both our buyers and sellers and we do it 100% online, with measurable net returns and efficiency gains vs. traditional auctions.”
Below are some recent sales results by bidadoo:
- 2016 John Deere 744K Articulating Wheel Loader - Sold for $100,000
- 2017 Volvo A40G 40-Ton Articulated Dump Truck - Sold for $220,000
- 2018 JCB 457 4.6 Yard Articulated Wheel Loader - Sold for $103,100
- 2014 Caterpillar 336ELH Hydraulic Excavator Hybrid - Sold for $85,000
- 2007 Caterpillar D9T Crawler Dozer Tractor Cab - Sold for $91,000
- 2015 Komatsu HM300-5 Articulated Dump Truck - Sold for $125,800
- 2013 John Deere 850K Crawler Dozer Tractor Cab - Sold for $82,190
- 2018 Link-Belt 210X4/AM Hydraulic Excavator A/C Cab - Sold for $83,800
- 2014 John Deere 470G LC Hydraulic Excavator A/C Cab - Sold for $85,000
- 2007 Grove RT700E 4WD 60-Ton Rough Terrain Crane - Sold for $80,100
If you are interested in selling with bidadoo before the end of the year and taking advantage of the incredible online growth, contact a bidadoo auction consultant today for an equipment and truck auction appraisal and valuation. If you're interested in viewing the full catalog of items available in this week's auction, or every Tuesday, please go to http://www.bidadoo.com/auctions.
bidadoo is the largest and most trusted online auction service on the world’s largest auction marketplace, eBay. bidadoo provides professional remarketing for used construction equipment, rental and municipal fleets, trucks, and other capital assets. bidadoo is a global online remarketing company with Auction Service Centers across North America and bidders and buyers from around the world. bidadoo works with many of the largest equipment owners in the world including Sunstate Equipment Rentals, Herc Rentals (formerly Hertz Equipment Rentals), H&E Equipment, JCB, Genie/Terex, Case, Takeuchi, Komatsu and John Deere dealers, The Boeing Company, City of Seattle and many municipalities and government agencies. With eBay’s 183 million registered users globally, bidadoo provides equipment sellers immediate access to the world’s largest online bidder and buyer base through our long term partnership with eBay. Check out our weekly online auctions at http://www.bidadoo.com