We’re looking forward to seeing many of our customers who will be present at the Expo this year, and invite all Forum attendees from any local government organization to come visit our booth and learn more about our extensive platform!
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (PRWEB) August 15, 2018
BidNet Direct will be exhibiting at the 2018 NIGP Forum, taking place August 19-22 at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN. During the Forum, BidNet Direct will be in booth 826 showcasing the capabilities of their e-sourcing solution, http://www.BidNetDirect.com/buyers.
BidNet Direct encourages purchasing professionals from all government agencies to stop by booth no. 826 to see how they can streamline their purchasing processes. Best known as a no cost bid and vendor management provider, BidNet Direct launched additional e-sourcing modules last year, including:
- Approval Workflow – Bid publication & distribution, amendments, award results & more can be integrated within a configurable workflow.
- Bid Evaluation – Evaluation form editor & templates to collectively manage bid responses online.
- Contract Lifecycle Management – Store and archive all contract documents, customizable worklists, notifications, version control, and more. Advanced CLM features are also available.
- Vendor Performance Management – Custom scorecards include support for your performance program, the ability to create deficiencies and infractions and average vendor scores.
- Vendor Pre-Qualification – Agency - specific pre-qualification program can contain multiple forms for specific vendor qualification, SBE/DBE and more.
In addition to highlighting the time saving features of BidNet Direct’s full e-sourcing solution and modules, team members will also be presenting during the educational sessions. Kim Cullen, Director of Marketing, will explore how to market the purchasing department and key projects to internal stakeholders and the taxpayer community at large, and more during her session titled “Procurement Marketing 101: Best Practices to Promote Procurement Projects,” at 11:00am ET on August 21st. Ellen Nasrallah, Senior Business Development Executive, will also be presenting on August 21st, with her workshop – “The Final Score: Deep-Dive into RFP Scoring & Methodology” – taking place at 3:00pm ET and focusing on how local government agencies evaluate and score their RFP’s.
“We’re looking forward to seeing many of our customers who will be present at the Expo this year, and invite all Forum attendees from any local government organization to come visit our booth and learn more about our extensive platform!” says Ellen Nasrallah.
The 71st annual NIGP Forum will be held at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee and will take place over four days. Attendees benefit from extensive networking, several keynote speakers, educational sessions, product expos, and much more. The team at BidNet Direct looks forward to another great NIGP Forum in Nashville, where they will be able to showcase the platform to purchasing professionals looking to streamline their purchasing process.
About BidNet Direct:
BidNet Direct’s regional purchasing groups are available at no cost to local government agencies throughout the country. With years of input from procurement professionals, BidNet specifically developed the bid system to fill the need for a robust bid and supplier management solution for local government agencies. BidNet runs 30 regional purchasing groups used by over 1,300 local governments. To learn more and have your government agency gain better transparency and efficiency in purchasing, please visit https://www.bidnetdirect.com/buyers