Our Big Bites maximize convenience with unparalleled flavor so that you can enjoy healthy and natural foods, anytime and anywhere.
GRASS VALLEY, Calif. (PRWEB) December 15, 2020
Read The Ingredients, the creators of the Breakfast Loaf, has announced the release of the new Read The Ingredients Big Bites. Big Bites are available in two vegan and gluten-free flavors -- Chocolate Chip and Double Chocolate.
The Big Bites have the consistency and taste of a less sweet Blondie (chocolate chip) or decadent Brownie (double chocolate) without the guilt. Each package of Big Bites has two servings per package to allow for delicious snacking/dessert or a full meal option. Big Bites are high in protein, and fiber, low in sugar, and are made with 100% plant-based whole food ingredients, with no preservatives or added alcohol sweeteners.
The new Big Bites are jam packed with nutrition and taste. Key Big Bite takeaways include:
- SNACK OR MEAL: 1 Big Bite package is as filling as 2 of “other bars,” but much healthier
- PLANT-BASED: All Big Bites are 100% plant-based
- PROTEIN: Each package is packed with 14g pea protein
- LOW SUGAR: No less than 65:1 calorie to sugar ratio
- HIGH FIBER: 8g-10g of Dietary Fiber helps maintain gut health
- MACRONUTRIENT RICH: Focusing on healthy fats and fiber in addition to protein
- CONSISTENCY: Baked, not pressed, so the consistency will be like a moist brownie
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS: If you can’t find it fresh in the grocery store, we avoid it!
- All products are GLUTEN-FREE.
“We are proud to offer products that taste great, are super convenient, and immediately can become part of someone’s everyday routine,” said Bobbi Giudicelli, Cofounder of Read The Ingredients. “Our Big Bites maximize convenience with unparalleled flavor so that you can enjoy healthy and natural foods, anytime and anywhere.”
The mission of Read The Ingredients is simple, “Eating Clean, Finding your Energy, Living your Passion" is what is most important. Read The Ingredients strives to power each day and to provide the right fuel.