As the world eagerly awaits a vaccine to COVID-19, we greatly appreciate the efforts of our Connecticut bioscience companies to develop a solution.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (PRWEB) April 06, 2020
WHAT: Connecticut companies that are working on COVID-19 will participate in a virtual (online) panel discussion, open to the public, on the current state of therapeutic and vaccine pipelines, new developments and future plans.
The panel is presented by BioCT and hosted by AdvanceCT. “As the world eagerly awaits a vaccine to COVID-19, we greatly appreciate the efforts of our Connecticut bioscience companies to develop a solution,” Dawn Hocevar, BioCT president and CEO, said. “We look forward to hearing their insights during this discussion.”
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Mark Noe, PhD, Vice President of Medicine Design, Pfizer
- Mark Adams, PhD, Professor & Director, General Manager Microbial Genomic Services, The Jackson Laboratory
- Bijan Almassian, PhD, President & CEO, CaroGen
- Eric Kabrams, 4Catalyzer
- Anil Diwan, PhD, Executive Chairman & President, NanoViricides
- Gary Mathias, Co-Founder & CEO, Thetis Pharmaceuticals
WHERE: Register here.
FORMAT: Panel discussion (with audio and video of panelists and moderator) followed by a Q&A during which registrants may pose questions through virtual chat.
INVITEES: Open to the public