NEW YORK and BOSTON, Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Biospring Partners, growth investors in Life Sciences Technology, is announcing key additions to its team and advisory board.
Drew Pearson has joined Biospring as Head of Portfolio Management. In this role, Drew will lead performance management and value creation across Biospring's portfolio. Prior to Biospring, Drew spent over twenty years at General Atlantic as Managing Director, Head of Portfolio Management as well as Chairman of the Portfolio Committee.
"I'm excited to be establishing an industry leading Portfolio Management function at Biospring Partners. We will be leveraging best in class systems and processes to optimize Biospring's management of its investments," said Drew Pearson.
"I'm thrilled to be working with Drew again," said Michelle Dipp, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Biospring Partners. "Drew's experience in monitoring the performance of companies, designing value creation plans, and evaluating the optimal time to exit investments is an important addition to our firm."
Biospring is also announcing that it has formed an advisory board of top executives and operational experts. Biospring's advisors will support the firm and its portfolio companies as they grow and scale.
"We are delighted to be working with this diverse group of professionals, each of whom are recognized leaders in their respective fields. We are privileged to have access to their collective wisdom, expertise, and networks," said Jennifer Lum, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Biospring Partners.
Biospring's Advisory Board:
- Sir John Bell: Regius Professor of Medicine, University of Oxford; former Board of Directors, Roche/Genentech
- Lisa Detwiler, Esq.: Managing Director, FS Investments
- Dr. Peter Henry: Dean Emeritus, NYU Stern School of Business; Board of Directors, Citigroup; Board of Directors, Nike
- Dr. Maulik Majmudar: Medical Officer, Amazon; Cardiologist; former Associate Director, Healthcare Transformation Lab, Mass General Hospital
- Bob Pozen: former Chair of MFS; former President of Fidelity; former Board of Directors, Medtronic
- Dr. John Sexton: President Emeritus of NYU; former Chairman of Federal Reserve Bank of NY
Biospring's Operational Experts:
- Dr. John Baldoni: former Senior Vice President, Platform Technology and Science, Head of In silico Drug Discovery Unit, GSK Pharma R&D
- Katie Burke: Chief People Officer, HubSpot; Board of Directors, Paycor
- Erin Dobson: former Strategic Communications at Nike, Coca-Cola; Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Colin Raney: Chief Marketing Officer, PillPack; Advisor, MIT Media Lab
About Biospring Partners
Biospring Partners invests in growth-stage life sciences technology companies. Founded in 2020, by Michelle Dipp, MD PhD and Jennifer Lum, Biospring leverages its deep experience in life sciences and technology to support B2B services, tools, and enterprise software companies that are driving innovation across the life sciences industry. For more information, please see http://www.biospring.com.
Karen Leung, Biospring Partners, +1 4158305181, [email protected]
SOURCE Biospring Partners