Customer referral programs boost engagement and empower customers to become brand ambassadors. With Referrals, businesses of all shapes and sizes can harness the power of referral marketing to continue to bring in valuable new leads effortlessly.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) July 06, 2020
BirdEye, the leading customer experience platform for local businesses of all sizes, announced its release of a new product, Referrals. In this challenging environment, businesses are looking for cost-efficient ways to get more customers. Referrals from happy customers go a long way in helping businesses generate new leads. In fact, Nielsen reports that 83% of customers trust referrals from people that they know. Now BirdEye makes it easier than ever for businesses to run an efficient referral marketing program, automate referral requests, and track their referral engagement from shares, to clicks, to new leads.
“Customer referral programs boost engagement and empower customers to become brand ambassadors,” says Naveen Gupta, CEO of BirdEye. “In these uncertain times, it can be difficult for businesses to focus on marketing or advertising. With Referrals, businesses of all shapes and sizes can harness the power of referral marketing to continue to bring in valuable new leads effortlessly.”
BirdEye is an award-winning customer experience platform that offers businesses tools to be found online, become the obvious choice, and provide the best customer experience. With the addition of Referrals, businesses can easily market themselves by encouraging their happy customers to spread the word.
“Our new patient numbers have continued to grow using BirdEye’s automated referral requests,” says BirdEye customer Adam Thorne, DMD and Senior Partner of Harley Street Dental Studio. “Now, happy clients can recommend us to their friends and family via SMS, social media and email, the modern-day word of mouth marketing.”
Here are some of the key features of BirdEye Referrals:
- Automation: Allows you to automate your referral campaigns to get new leads on autopilot. Get new customers without lifting a finger.
- Quick send: Want to send a quick request to a customer? Now you can send your happy customers a referral request in just a couple of clicks.
- Email, text, and Facebook: Customers can refer your business to their friends and family on whatever platform they prefer. Send a referral through Facebook, email, Facebook Messenger, or SMS text!
- Branded experience: Customize your referral emails and landing pages to deliver a uniform brand experience.
- Rewards: Run multiple reward strategies at once and track their performance. Optimize your reward strategy to get the best results.
- Engage and convert: Get notified as soon as you get a new referral and engage with them immediately right from the BirdEye Inbox.
- Reporting: Track all referrals in one place and understand what works best for you. Follow your referral engagement from shares to clicks, to new leads.
BirdEye was recently recognized as the overall leader in Online Reputation Management for the 10th consecutive time in G2’s Summer Report while also being honored For Excellence In Artificial Intelligence and named Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year in the 2020 American Business Awards manifesting BirdEy’s market leadership role in the customer experience field.
Amplify the voices of your happy customers and attract new ones through BirdEye Referrals! A referred customer is 18% more loyal than a customer acquired by other means. Gain more customers that value your brand long-term with BirdEye.
BirdEye is a comprehensive customer experience platform. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use BirdEye every day to be found online through reviews, be chosen by customers with text messaging interactions, and be the best business with survey and insights tools. Founded in 2012, BirdEye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. BirdEye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.
For more information, please visit: http://www.birdeye.com