“Our strong commitment to keeping our regional community moving makes us proud to welcome Dr. Morman and offer the full spectrum of orthopedic treatment to Gillette residents with the new clinic," says Dr. Robert Woodruff of Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center
RAPID CITY, S.D. (PRWEB) February 22, 2019
Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center is celebrating the addition of a new clinic and new team member to their practice. The brand-new Gillette Clinic at 2201 South Douglas Hwy, Suite 120, is conveniently located and designed to help the practice serve Gillette better. Dr. Monica Morman joins the practice at this new location and is an experienced shoulder, elbow and hand surgeon and has been serving Wyoming patients for over 15 years.
The board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons seeing patients at the new, state-of-the-art
Gillette location include:
- Foot and ankle specialist Dr. Peg Chilvers
- Hand, wrist and elbow specialist Dr. Aaron Dykstra
- Joint replacement, knee, orthopedic trauma and shoulder specialist Dr. Michael Kadrmas
- Hip, joint replacement and knee specialist Dr. Jeff Marrs
- Orthopedic trauma specialist Dr. Emmett McEleney
- Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center’s newest addition, Dr. Monica Morman
- Joint replacement, knee, shoulder and sports medicine specialist Dr. Luke Mortimer
- Back, neck and spine specialist Dr. Robert Woodruff
Patients seeking orthopedic care in Gillette are encouraged to call the practice at (307) 670-9150.