Having Blue Triangle’s comprehensive suite of digital experience analytics helps Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers realize even more value in their investment, identifying and addressing real-time opportunities and risks to growing revenue.
RICHMOND, Va. (PRWEB) July 15, 2019
Blue Triangle, the leader in digital experience analytics for online businesses, is proud to announce its certified integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud. The integration allows Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers to immediately deploy Blue Triangle with minimal effort, enabling them to identify and resolve website issues that are directly impacting revenue.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers that utilize the Blue Triangle integration will have access to the firm’s industry-leading suite of products for assessing and improving digital experiences.
- Real User Monitoring: Monitors every user interaction to identify web performance issues. Calculates the revenue impact of improving web performance, down to an accurate dollar amount on every web page.
- Synthetic Monitoring: Web performance and uptime monitoring from global locations on real browsers.
- Tag Governance: Analyzes the performance, placement, and loading order of third-party tags and calculates their impact on web performance and revenue.
- Content Security Policy (CSP) Manager: An automated process to build and manage a Content Security Policy (CSP), a browser security standard that helps protect websites from cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and unauthorized ad injection.
- Marketing Analytics: Visualizes converting and non-converting customer journeys and tracks critical KPIs, campaigns, and A/B tests in real time.
“We are proud to be the first digital experience analytics platform to be partnering with Salesforce Commerce Cloud,” shared Lance Ullom, CEO of Blue Triangle. “The phenomenal growth of Salesforce Commerce Cloud demonstrates that today’s businesses are seeking a single high-quality platform for managing key eCommerce operations. Having Blue Triangle’s comprehensive suite of digital experience analytics products helps Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers realize even more value in their investment, identifying and addressing real-time opportunities and risks to growing revenue.”
The integration is live as of May 11, 2019 in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Partner Marketplace and is compatible as of version 19.1.0.
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers retailers to unify customer experiences across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile and store. From shopping to fulfillment to customer service, the Commerce Cloud delivers 1-to-1 shopping experiences that consistently delight customers, driving increased engagement, loyalty and conversion. With embedded predictive intelligence and a robust partner ecosystem, the Commerce Cloud helps retailers deliver superior customer experiences for retailers, from planning to launch and beyond.
About Blue Triangle
Blue Triangle provides digital teams with a connected view of their marketing, web performance, and third-party tag analytics while constantly monitoring website code for security vulnerabilities.
With Blue Triangle, teams can track the experience of every web and mobile app visitor in real time and identify specific web performance, third-party tag, and purchase path issues measurably impacting revenue. This data empowers teams to improve and secure their digital experiences along the most critical areas of the customer journey.
Blue Triangle is trusted by Fortune 500 companies including The Home Depot, Marriott, and Carnival Cruise Line, and was named a Gartner "Cool Vendor" in 2017. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.