MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) October 06, 2020
“Poems for Living Longer and Popping Out of the Aging Box”: an insightful read across poems that speak of the longevity of a person’s life, immortality, and answers from questions one has always been thinking about. “Poems for Living Longer and Popping Out of the Aging Box” is the creation of published author Bob Guth, a writer who started writing annual booklets about longevity in 2001 after he had a shamanic experience. And over the years, he has consistently enhanced and improved his practice and understanding of the art of the inner science of longevity.
Guth writes, “Some of the poems in Poems for Living Longer or Popping Out of the Aging Box are:
- ‘What if You Live Two Hundred Years?’
- ‘How Long Do You Think You’ll Live?’
- ‘The Master and the Acolyte’
- ‘In Pursuit of Longevity’
- ‘The Song of Methuselah’
- ‘The Basics of Longevity’
- “Longevity’s Daily Lexicon:
- ‘Mornings and Maintaining’
- ‘Noontimes and Nutrition’
- ‘Evenings and Eros’
- ‘Isles of Immortality’
- ‘Ode to Physical Immortality’
- ‘Perfection is Immortality; Immortality is Perfection’
- ‘Reaching for Life Extension’
- ‘Tidal Pools and Living to 150’
- ‘The Basics of Life Extension or Near Immortality’
- ‘Ode on a Trip to Meet the Immortals’
- ‘Ode to Ambrosia’
- ‘Rejuvenation in Atlantis’
- ‘The Rejuvenator’s Song’
- ‘The Great Ring of Universal Laws’
- ‘The Song of Karma,’ and many more.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Bob Guth’s new book contains an eye-opening compendium of verses that will surely widen the imagination of readers, inspire thoughts, and create ideas about life eternal.
View a synopsis of “Poems for Living Longer and Popping Out of the Aging Box” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Poems for Living Longer and Popping Out of the Aging Box” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Poems for Living Longer and Popping Out of the Aging Box,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.