FREDEICKSBURG, Texas (PRWEB) January 22, 2019
Real estate closings at Boot Ranch surged in 2018 as a result of new homesite releases in Nordenhill, the northern half of the 2,080-acre community, and completion of new Sunday Houses and Village Homes.
The exclusive private club community in the Texas Hill Country reported 67 closings in 2018 valued at $47.7 million, a unit-volume increase of 26% over the previous year. Dollar volume was up 44% year over year, thanks in part to the sale of six Village Home condominium residences, and two new Sunday Houses whose ownership is shared by eight families each.
Developer sales volume on 49 properties exceeded $29.8 million, with a mix of land sales and completed residences. Eighteen resale transactions by Boot Ranch Realty accounted for more than $17.8 million. All property purchases include a multi-generational Club membership.
Current property offerings include:
- Home sites from one-half acre to 18 acres, priced from $250,000 to $2.5 million. The majority of homesite inventory is in Nordenhill, and includes some of the community’s most dramatic Hill Country views.
- Sunday Houses—fully furnished, shared-ownership vacation homes—with new shares starting at $350,000.
- Village Home condominium residences priced from $1,295,000 to over $2 million.
- Summer Homes ranging from 3 to 7 bedrooms and located around the Putting Park, starting at $1,845,000.
- House-Lot Packages from preferred builders that start at about $1.3 million.
Terra Verde Group and Wheelock Street Capital acquired the 2,050-acre community in mid-2015 and immediately set a course for expanding the real estate mix and enhancing amenities that appeal to families.
The developer has since invested more than $6 million in amenities. Golf course architect Hal Sutton directed a $2 million renovation of greens and bunkers to his original 2006 design. The one-acre Putting park, the largest in Texas, was created along with an adjacent 3-acre event lawn and play field. A nearly 2-mile hike-and-bike trail was completed, running from the Clubhouse Village to the spring-fed Longhorn Lake. The first phase of the new Lake Club opened with a covered pavilion, jumping platforms, paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, fishing, a swim beach and two amazing treehouses connected by a swinging bridge.
In 2019, Boot Ranch will open a general store and mail center in the restored 19th-century Metzger House as well as a new fitness center adjacent to the Ranch Club pool complex.
Boot Ranch is located five miles north of historic Fredericksburg, Texas. For more information visit http://www.BootRanch.com or call (830) 997-6200.