RPA is growing quickly because it helps companies to automate an array of previously manual business processes such as inputting data, without needing to replace their legacy systems. - Gartner
BOSTON (PRWEB) August 29, 2019
Boston Software Systems announces the company’s intelligent automation (IA) project to develop an improved process for hospital labs and externally-linked facilities, harnessing the ability to dramatically improve efficiency and reduce data-driven user fatigue.
“RPA is growing quickly because it helps companies to automate an array of previously manual business processes such as inputting data, without needing to replace their legacy systems.” - Gartner
Central Lab Automation Improves Lab Efficiency, Reduces Data Fatigue
Comprised of three hospitals totaling over 1,000 beds, 1,600 doctors, 4,700 nurses and 9,000 employees; the hospital laboratory supports healthcare provider organizations in a three-state region, processing over 8.5 million laboratory tests annually. Their central laboratory had a significant workload, and requested help with data management.
- Reduce data burden on laboratory, pathology, medical, and administrative staff
- Improve user satisfaction and organizational productivity
- Lower expenses and clinical / technical complexity
- Manual data-driven processes now perform at a greater level of speed and accuracy
- Thousands of hours in data entry and administrative time were eliminated
- Ongoing expenses were reduced and performance goals improved
About Boston Software Systems
Founded in 1985, Boston Software Systems is the worldwide leader in machine learning and healthcare automation. With an exclusive focus in healthcare, expert knowledge of HIPAA, PHI and security regulations, and entirely US-based support, Boston Software Systems accelerates the performance of data, eliminates technical complexity, cuts cost, and improves workflow for the entire healthcare ecosystem.
Contact: Matt Hawkins