This new upgrade is advancing Bravo's core technologies and is free to all Bravo users. What's most impressive about it is the 50% decrease in Bravo's loading time on startup. It is now 5 seconds faster to start Bravo from the desktop.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) July 01, 2019
Here's what's new:
- Decreased application loading time: Bravo loading time on startup decreased by up to 50% - at least 5 seconds faster to start Bravo from the desktop.
- Added a calendar to the courtesy hold screen: adding an option for a calendar-based date chooser when setting the courtesy hold days from the Loans management screen. This will be an alternative to selecting the number of days.
- Added a calendar to layaway extensions window: adding an option for a calendar-based date chooser to the layaway payment detail window. This will be an alternative to selecting the number of days.
- Added support for SKU UPC aliases: Ability to put a word in the UPC field like "DVD" or "COKE" in the company SKU configuration. To sell a SKU for DVDs or Cokes, they could just type "DVD", press “Enter” and immediately find the SKU for that product. This change also adds UPC-E support on SKU UPCs
- Total Jewelry weight column: this column was changed so it will sum in Inventory screen summary panel at the bottom of the grid.
- Increased the maximum item image resolution: Bravo will support up to 50% larger images, increasing the maximum from 800 to 1200 per side (this will also be supported in a future release of BSK).
- Added “Palladium” to the "Metal Type" drop down from the Other metal tab in the Jewelry Builder screen.
- Added support for QuickBooks 2019 IIF format