CALGARY, Alberta (PRWEB) May 26, 2020
Bravo Target Safety (BTS), a leading provider of industrial and oilfield emergency response and safety services, today launched Target Tech – a new suite of innovative technology solutions and services that addresses the industry’s most pressing needs.
- Target Visual. Remote confined space monitoring (RCSM) solutions reduce customer costs by limiting the number of personnel required to monitor multiple spaces. Solutions increase situational awareness by providing two-way voice communication, video oversight and gas detection.
- Target Locate. Real time location system (RTLS) solutions provide safety and security by tracking the location of personnel and assets. Applications include geo-fencing, collision avoidance, system monitoring and physical distancing notifications.
- Target Aerial. Drone solutions enable inspectors to work remotely and very efficiently. BTS’ partnership with Lone Drone Solutions delivers cost-saving solutions for external asset inspections, internal vessel/pipe inspections, aerial surveying/mapping and emissions detection.
- Target Thermal. In response to Covid-19, sophisticated video thermal screening solutions that help maintain a ‘fever-free’ work environment. Includes mass screening applications that use artificial intelligence (AI) to scan the body temperature of crowds of people simultaneously.
- Target Audit. Remote worksite audits (RWA) and remote customer support generate significant productivity gains. Exclusively partnered with ICwhatUC, solutions use augmented reality (AR) and any smart phone camera to make video communications safe, quick and efficient.
Customer benefits include:
- Zero-contact technology solutions greatly reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection among people working together.
- Remote access is significantly faster and more efficient than dispatching employees to distant locations, often requiring hours of driving time.
- Rich digital experiences enhance communication, knowledge transfer and mentorship among colleagues.
“We are very pleased to introduce Target Tech,” says Kevin O’Brien, CEO, Bravo Target Safety. “The results of implementing these technology solutions include significant cost savings for our customers and a safer work environment for our people. The Covid-19 pandemic has made the benefits of zero-contact technologies obvious. However, the increasing digital transformation of our business predates the current crisis. From our perspective, introducing Target Tech is the latest step in our strategy of implementing new technologies and delivering the corresponding expertise in order to differentiate ourselves and best-serve our valued customers.”
About Bravo Target Safety
Bravo Target Safety is a leading provider of industrial and oilfield emergency response and safety services. Dedicated to the highest industry standards, Bravo Target Safety selects the strongest leaders, provides the best training, and invests in the best technology and equipment. Headquartered in Calgary, Bravo Target Safety has facilities in Bonnyville, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster and Red Deer. For more information, please visit http://bravotarget.ca/.