Breefly® Launches First DIY Insights Reporting Platform for the Market Research Industry

Share Article

Breefly® brings reporting simplicity to an industry in need of connecting clients and teams to actionable insights quickly, and efficiently.

Breefly Logo

Breefly empowers customers to know what insights are driving their business, while telling them who, where and how they are being put to use.

Today, Breefly announced the launch of its new DIY insights reporting platform for the market research industry that delivers curated, actionable insights as bite-sized content briefs for clients and teams. Breefly simplifies insights reporting, enabling market researchers and insights professionals to create, share and collaborate on insights in minutes, helping them to rise above their data, and socialize their insights at scale quickly, easily, and securely.

Unlike existing solutions that focus on collecting data to form data visualizations, dashboards, or data repositories, Breefly enables both independent market research professionals and larger enterprise teams to push actionable insights out to users. The company sites the following industry facts as key reasons for the platforms creation:

Up to 73% of company data goes unused for analytics. (Forrester)

74% of firms say they want to be “data-driven,” but only 29% are actually successful at connecting analytics to action. (Forrester)

Only 29% of millennials are engaged at work, while the other 71% are either totally unengaged or actively disengaged. (Gallup)

Leading Breefly is Founder and CEO Marcus Jiménez, a design entrepreneur who for the last decade, has led the development and design of custom insights reporting solutions for Fortune 500 companies including Citibank, Diageo, Fox Latin America, and PepsiCo. “Winning today means driving clients and teams to make smarter decisions, faster.” added Mr. Jiménez. “Breefly enables market research professionals to focus less on insights reporting, which often takes hours if not days, and focus more on collaborating with clients and teams to take faster action on the insights they are delivering. Unfortunately, insights professionals are often viewed as data herders, when in fact their true value of uncovering and sharing of insights that drive competitive advantage is diminished because they’re drowning in data. Breefly was created to help them rise above this challenge.”

Breefly allows users to combine their text, media and data together, all in a single platform solution to create insights briefs that can then be shared and collaborated on instantly with clients and teams. Customer feedback from insights teams at PepsiCo, Revolt TV, and The Produce Marketing Association among others, helped drive the platforms development in this new public release. Melissa Porcelli, Director of Customer Success states that “Customer feedback told us how the creators of insights reporting want the ability to do three things: tell a great story using their own data, make sharing and collaboration simple, and visibility to know who is actually reading and engaging with their reporting. Breefly delivers on that vision, empowering customers to know with certainty what insights are driving their business, while telling them who, where and how they are being put to use.”

Breefly currently offers subscription plans starting at $19 a month per user, per month, including a free 14-day trial, and range from Standard and Plus for independent market research professionals, and Enterprise for mid-to-large size companies. Learn more at https://www.breefly.io

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Marcus Jimenez
Breefly
+1 (855) 273-3359
Email >
@TheBreeflyApp
Follow >
Breefly
Like >
Visit website