“After all the work and expertise that has gone into perfecting our Signature cuts, we are very excited about these two developments which secure our brand in today's market” said Brian Gavin.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) September 17, 2019
Brian Gavin Diamonds (BGD), the industry leader in light performance in diamonds, is proud to announce that many years of intensive research and study has culminated in the issuance and publication of U.S. Pat. No.10,405,618 for maximization of light performance in a modern round brilliant cut diamond. This method has been applied specifically to the Black By Brian Gavin® collection.
In addition, another first from BGD is the new AGS ASET® called the “Advanced ASET®” or as BGD calls it the 30-40™.
The AMERICAN GEM SOCIETY LABORATORY states the following about the “Advanced ASET®”:
- It provides information on the light return of the diamond, with typical and exaggerated contrast.
- New dynamic contrast provides supplemental information on the diamond’s brightness and sparkle.
- If Light Performance is a rock star, then Optical Symmetry is a maestro. Just as a maestro focuses on the execution and precision of a performance, so too is the focus on Optical Symmetry.
- Optical Symmetry is the diamond’s pattern—how symmetrical the diamond looks. The diamond’s symmetry is dependent on the quality of how well (precise) the diamond is cut—and a diamond’s cut is linked to the quality of its sparkle.
- The overall distribution of the four colors as viewed under the ASET® represent the diamond’s symmetry. Simply put, diamonds cut to the highest level of symmetry will have the most symmetrical images when viewed under the ASET®.
This timely update adds a second reflector image map that lays out the dynamic contrast of the optimized diamonds. Moving forward, all Black by Brian Gavin® Documents will feature not one but two ASET® images.
“After all the work and expertise that has gone into perfecting our Signature cuts, we are very excited about these two developments which secure our brand in today's market” said Brian Gavin, CEO.
For more information about Brian Gavin Diamonds, visit http://www.briangavindiamonds.com
For media requests, please contact Danny Gavin at (713) 574-6666 or pr(at)briangavindiamonds(dot)com.
About Brian Gavin Diamonds
With 5+ generations of diamond cutting expertise, Brian Gavin Diamonds has been setting the standard in the diamond industry since Brian the Cutter started selling his hearts and arrows diamonds online over 20 years ago. The company is world renowned for the development of hearts and arrows top light performing diamonds in patented round brilliants and cushion cuts, as well as patent pending emerald cuts.