“The last 20 years have been filled with much reward as we’ve helped our clients go from startups to publicly traded companies and beyond,” said Bob Smith, Co-founder and Principal at Bridgepoint Consulting.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) November 04, 2019
Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company and leading management consulting firm, is positioned for further growth in 2020 as the company celebrates 20 years of helping organizations grow and transform their operations.
Bridgepoint has marked the last 20 years with growth that spans acquisitions, industry vertical service offerings and geographic expansion. Acquired by Addison Group in 2017 to accelerate its growth strategy and deliver services on a national scale, Bridgepoint most recently expanded its geographic presence into Dallas and Houston to focus on middle market transformation. Further, Bridgepoint launched a Private Equity Advisory practice focused on post-acquisition integration services and has established strategic partnerships with Oracle + NetSuite, Salesforce, Avalara, and Adaptive Insights to help companies leverage the latest technology and innovation tools as they continue to scale.
Since inception in 1999, Bridgepoint Consulting has evolved its service offerings in response to its clients’ ever-changing business expectations, the technology landscape and evolving regulatory demands. Having served over 2,500 clients in Texas and beyond, Bridgepoint has quickly become a leading management consulting firm. Hiring more than 1,000 people and completing more than 4,000 projects, Bridgepoint credits its client-first approach and team of professionals as the reason for its continued success.
“The last 20 years have been filled with much reward as we’ve helped our clients go from startups to publicly traded companies and beyond,” said Bob Smith, Co-founder and Principal at Bridgepoint Consulting. “Our partnership with Addison Group has allowed us to better serve the vibrant sector of early stage companies in the Austin area, which we look forward to continuing to do as we expand our services and industries in order to remain competitive in the consulting space.”
“No one could have predicted the dramatic events that have taken place in the financial world over the past 20 years. At Bridgepoint, we’ve seen it all, and it’s been an incredible journey for us to take as a business, alongside our clients, partners and friends of the firm,” said Monica Gill, Principal at Bridgepoint Consulting. “As we look ahead, we remain committed to not only helping our existing clients thrive, but also forging new relationships to help even more organizations across the nation evolve their financial operations and innovate to compete in today’s digital world.”
BRIDGEPOINT AT A GLANCE:
- Founded in 1999. Full-service management consulting firm focused on finance and IT transformation
- Over 170 high quality professionals with expertise in finance, IT, business processes and controls, and internal audit and compliance to support private and public sector organizations
- National reach and a localized touch—headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Dallas, Houston, and the ability to deliver services across the U.S.
- Technology agnostic with strategic partnerships with leading software providers including NetSuite, Oracle, Salesforce, Avalara, Adaptive Insights and more
- Experience working with hundreds of PE-backed companies to provide resources and solutions to support critical business transitions from the startup phase all the way to IPO readiness and beyond
- Expertise across multiple industries including, Manufacturing, SaaS, eCommerce/Retail, Professional Services and Wholesale/Distribution
- Nationwide services with Addison Group. As part of Addison Group, a staffing and consulting firm with over 4,000 professionals, Bridgepoint can deliver across the U.S. (Addison Group has over 24 offices serving multiple business verticals, including IT, Finance & Accounting, HR, Administrative, Healthcare, Engineering)
- Fun facts: Bridgepoint has hired over 1,000 people over the last 20 years; recently surpassed the 2,500 client mark; and has completed over 4,000 engagements to date.
About Bridgepoint Consulting
Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company, is a leading management consulting firm that helps organizations throughout their business lifecycle. Offering a broad range of finance, technology and risk/compliance services, Bridgepoint supports clients from the startup phase all the way to IPO readiness and beyond. Since 1999, the firm has been helping executives and management teams reduce their business and operational risks, bridge resource gaps and improve overall performance. Whether an organization needs interim expertise to improve infrastructure and processes, or strategic management of a major transition or transaction, Bridgepoint’s team of industry leaders is able to provide the critical support needed to ensure success. The firm is headquartered in Austin, with offices in Dallas and Houston and the capability to deliver solutions across the U.S. To learn more about Bridgepoint Consulting and how it can help serve your business, please visit bridgepointconsulting.com.
Holly Subervi, Senior Marketing Manager