"We are thrilled to partner with Brilliant to start offering the most innovative and user-friendly smart apartment experience available on the market," said Mark Zikra, Vice President of Innovation for CA Ventures
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) July 28, 2020
Brilliant, the leading smart home control and lighting company, today announced a new platform to improve the overall experience of apartment living for residents and make multifamily properties easier and more cost-effective to manage. Brilliant now enables property developers, owners, and managers to: 1) increase the appeal and value of their properties by offering the industry’s most user-friendly smart apartments as a standard amenity and 2) drive operational efficiencies and cost savings using Brilliant’s new enterprise software and property automation tools.
Designed to be easily installed in new and existing multifamily properties, Brilliant’s smart apartment system offers integrations with a growing list of the most popular smart home products and smart property systems and an easy-to-use software dashboard for property managers to remotely monitor, control, and automate portfolios of smart apartment properties. Unlike competing systems, Brilliant smart apartments seamlessly integrate intuitive touchscreen control panels with built-in voice control and motion detection into the decor of each apartment to make it even easier for residents to control lighting, climate, music, locks, visitor intercom systems, home automation scenes, and more. Installation is as simple as replacing a light switch panel with a Brilliant Smart Home Control, and does not require custom wiring or programming.
Brilliant’s new smart apartment platform offers the following features and benefits:
- Resident-friendly experience: Simple touchscreen controls with built-in Amazon Alexa voice control and motion detection plus an all-in-one mobile app for residents to control the entire living experience from anywhere.
- Customizable smart apartments: Choose from a suite of popular smart home products including Resideo’s Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats and Water Leak Detectors, Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switches with built-in motion detection, Sonos Speakers, Ring Peephole and Inside Cameras, SALTO KS Smart Locks, ButterflyMX smart intercoms, Brilliant Smart Plugs, and more.
- Smart energy and lighting: Reduce energy consumption by automating heating/cooling and lighting in vacant units and common areas with Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats and Brilliant Smart Light Switches with built-in motion detection. These products also enable residents to reduce energy consumption.
- Visitor intercom and property entrance access control: Enable residents to see live video of visitors who ring their apartment from a ButterflyMX smart intercom, communicate with visitors using 2-way audio, and unlock the main property entrance using Brilliant Controls or a mobile app.
- Keyless access control: Brilliant’s new partnership with SALTO, a market leader in innovative keyless and mobile smart access control solutions, will make it easy for property managers to remotely monitor and control smart locks throughout their properties. Brilliant’s integration with SALTO KS will be available later this year.
- Water leak and freeze detectors: Use Honeywell Home Water Leak Detectors to catch water leaks and frozen pipes and alert property staff to respond immediately before they become costly disasters.
- Property management software integration: Sync up-to-date vacancy/occupancy information straight from Entrata to automate smart apartment and resident experiences: configure vacant units to save energy, streamline resident onboarding and move-out processes, remotely assist residents, enable property tours, and more. Integrations with other property management platforms are coming soon.
- Brilliant Command Center: Enterprise software tool for property managers to automate and remotely control smart devices across properties and alert staff about detected issues, important events, and actions to take.
Prominent real estate investment company and property developer CA Ventures, whose international portfolio includes $13 billion in assets throughout the US, Europe, and Latin America, will be the first enterprise to launch new apartment communities with complete Brilliant Systems starting later this year.
"We are thrilled to partner with Brilliant to start offering the most innovative and user-friendly smart apartment experience available on the market," said Mark Zikra, Vice President of Innovation for CA Ventures. “After a thorough evaluation of the smart apartment space, we chose Brilliant for their robust and dynamic smart apartment control options, and their complementary enterprise software solution to reduce operating costs for our assets. Choosing a powerful solution that allows our residents to add their own devices into the pre-built ecosystem is an absolute must. With Brilliant, we see unlimited potential.”
“Our mission is to make smart home living accessible, affordable, and effortless for as many people as possible,” said Aaron Emigh, Co-Founder and CEO of Brilliant. “With this launch, we're bringing cost savings and ease of management to property developers, owners, and managers, while offering tenants an unparalleled smart apartment experience.”
Brilliant’s smart apartment system is customizable and available in the U.S. and Canada. Hardware components are offered as a one-time purchase and management software and services are offered as a per-unit monthly fee.
Brilliant, the leading smart home control and lighting company, creates technology that unifies the home experiences through simple and thoughtful interaction. Brilliant has been recognized as the winner of the CES Innovation Award, the CTA TechHome Mark of Excellence, the IoT Breakthrough Award, and the CEDIA BEST Award. Brilliant is based in San Mateo, California, and is funded by August Capital, Miramar Ventures, The Box Group, and other prominent investors. For more on Brilliant, please visit: https://www.brilliant.tech