The BRP Retail Promotion Management as a Service offering unburdens our clients from the tedious day-to-day tasks of executing and monitoring promotions, enabling them to spend more time creating strategies to build relationships with their customers.
BOSTON (PRWEB) September 20, 2018
BRP Announces the launch of its Retail Promotion Management as a Service Offering providing closed-loop support of retail promotions for omni-channel retailers. Executing and managing promotions is a time-consuming and challenging experience for retailers. Leveraging BRP’s Retail Promotions Management as a Service, retailers simplify the process of setting up promotions while having access to advanced tools to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of promotions in real-time. Services are billed monthly based on usage and the number of promotions deployed, not a fixed cost based on number of stores or revenue.
“In today’s highly competitive retail environment it is difficult for retailers to execute retail promotions and also find the time to analyze which promotions are most effective in stimulating sales lift and enhancing customer relationships,” said Jeffrey Neville, senior vice president and practice lead at BRP. “The BRP Retail Promotion Management as a Service offering unburdens our clients from the tedious day-to-day tasks of executing and monitoring promotions, enabling them to spend more time creating strategies to build relationships with their customers.”
BRP’s retail expertise and operational knowledge gained from advising leading retailers has enabled the building of industry best practices into BRP’s cloud-based promotional management tools. With advanced tools and services from BRP, retailers can accelerate the execution lead-time and reduce the costs to manage promotions.
The Retail Promotion Management as a Service offering includes:
- Monthly Usage-based Pricing – Services are billed monthly based on usage and the number of promotions deployed, not a fixed cost based on number of stores or revenue
- Dedicated Resources – Each client is assigned a team that enters, validates and deploys each promotion with guaranteed service levels and turnaround times for each step of the process
- System Testing – The BRP team manages the coordination of promotion entry and testing across all channel sub-systems
- Client Portal/Dashboard – Access to a client portal for submission of promotions also provides real-time access to each promotion’s status and to monitor the effectiveness
- 24x7 Support – BRP’s support team is available when you need it most and can act as level 1 or level 2 support for issues and questions related to promotions
- Troubleshoot Software Issues – BRP’s relationships with POS vendors can help troubleshoot software issues and drive promotion enhancements and bug fixes with POS software
- Promotion Analysis – Skilled analytics team resources help you measure the promotion effectiveness with the cloud-based data warehouse solution
For more information on BRP’s Retail Promotion Management as a Service, visit: https://brpconsulting.com/expertise/retailconsulting/promotions-management/
BRP is an innovative retail management consulting firm dedicated to providing superior service and enduring value to our clients. BRP combines its consultants' deep retail business knowledge and cross-functional capabilities to deliver superior design and implementation of strategy, technology, and process solutions. The firm's unique combination of industry focus, knowledge-based approach, and rapid, end-to-end solution deployment helps clients to achieve their business potential. BRP’s consulting services include:
Strategy | Business Intelligence | Business Process Optimization | Point of Sale (POS)
Mobile POS | Payment Security | E-Commerce | Store Systems and Operations | CRM
Unified Commerce | Customer Experience | Order Management | Networks
Merchandise Management | Supply Chain | Private Equity
For more information on BRP, visit http://www.brpconsulting.com.