SAN FRANCISCO, April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Among other factors, the appeal of a cryptocurrency exchange also lies in the range of high-performing cryptocurrencies it offers to its users for trade. The global cryptocurrency exchange platform, PayBito, does just that and has recently listed another rising star of virtual coins on the platform – Bitcoin SV.
What is Bitcoin SV?
BSV was introduced just a little ahead of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork. The Bitcoin blockchain is now divided into two competing coins – Bitcoin ABC (Adjustable Blocksize Cap) and Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). The focus of Bitcoin SV is to restore the founding principles and technology of the original Bitcoin. Therefore, decentralization, utilization of cryptocurrency as a payment and trade method, and, lastly, enhancing the capacity of the network, are at the core of this vision.
At the time of writing this piece, its Market Cap is $1,004,433,083 USD (197,413 BTC), Volume (24h) is $287,271,014 USD (56,461 BTC), and its Circulating Supply is 17,728,986 BSV. The maximum supply of BSV is 21,000,000.
Trading with Bitcoin SV has its own set of advantages:
- It is more scalable than BCH. BSV has a block size 128MB, which is much larger than the 32MB of the original BCH. The bigger the blocksize, the more the transactions that can be performed.
- Low transaction costs. The developers of BSV prioritized minimizing transaction costs. BSV effectively enables fast transactions at affordable charges at large scale, placing it on the road to success of any new cryptocurrency.
- Network development. The Bitcoin SV chain has undergone more changes than Bitcoin ABC, its competitor.
What makes BSV eligible to be listed on PayBito?
PayBito adheres to certain guidelines and requires potential utility tokens to meet specific standards before they can be listed on the cryptocurrency exchange. These include,
1. The utility token should be able to prove that its technology works, can deliver on its stated benefits, and create value for network participants.
2. The coin should have a team of efficient engineers, architects, and business planners with strong track records behind it.
3. The coin should have a consensus mechanism and a profitable future revenue generation model.
4. The coin should provide details of its potential scalability, clear milestones setups, and operating expenses.
5. It should have favorable Market Distribution analysis and a strong Market Demand.
6. The blockchain network of the coin should meet certain set standards regarding changes in market capitalization, nodes, and transaction fees.
7. Compliance to regulations is another area that PayBito makes a priority when listing a coin.
8. PayBito also looks for a comprehensive white paper that would contain the above information.
A Quick Overview of PayBito:
Benefits of cryptocurrency trade (cryptocurrency volatility, improved liquidity, cryptocurrency market hours, tax-efficient trading, and leveraged exposure) have created scope for a plethora of cryptocurrency exchanges. Among these, PayBito stands out with its practical User Interface that gives quick access to several features on the exchange. It supports USD deposit and withdrawals and leading cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin SV, HCX, several ERC20 tokens, and their trading pairs. The 24-hour trading volume on PayBito at the time of writing this article is 7.2 million.
Speaking on prioritizing security on PayBito, Raj Chowdhury, MD of HashCash Consultants, says, "Our feature-rich cryptocurrency trading platform implement security features similar to the security protocols utilized in leading banks. These include 3-point architecture, a multi-signature cold wallet, and an encrypted hot wallet." He further adds, "HashCash is probably the only player in the market that runs a Cryptocurrency exchange at a large scale and offers the same software to other clients who are interested in running self-owned cryptocurrency exchanges."
HashCash Consultants - the parent company of PayBito - is a known name in the financial circle for its expertise in blockchain based banking solutions. PayBito has been instrumental in providing an authentic opportunity to enterprises with tokenized services to trade on a global exchange, alongside other thoroughly vetted cryptocurrencies.
About HashCash Consultants:
HashCash Consultants started as a Blockchain Consulting Company in California. Today, HashCash products enable enterprises to move assets and settle payments across borders in real-time using HashCash Blockchain network, HC NET. Financial Institutions use HC NET for Retail Remittances, Corporate Payments, Trade Finance, and Payment Processing. HashCash also runs the US-based cryptocurrency exchange, PayBito and the leading Cryptocurrency payment processor, BillBitcoins.
HashCash offers cryptocurrency exchange and payment processor white label solutions, comprehensive ICO services and customized use case design and development. HashCash propels advancement in the field of blockchain through the Blockchain1o1 program and its investment arm Satoshi Angels.
SOURCE Hashcash Consultants