Quickbooks customers are happy to know that the compatibility for the 2017 version will not stall or delay utilizing ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) December 15, 2016
Quickbooks has released the 2017 version and Halfpricesoft.com customers can rest easy knowing even with the updated version, ezCheckprinting and its virtual printer will be compatible and available at no price increase. The cost for ezCheckprinting and virtual printer has never been raised. This gives Quickbooks customers peace of mind knowing that use of the application will not be delayed.
“Quickbooks customers are happy to know that the compatibility for the 2017 version will not stall or delay utilizing ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge
Customers can also import the check data from external checks and print hundreds of checks with just a few clicks. This import feature enables ezCheckPrinting print checks for QuickBooks, Quicken, ezPaycheck, Peachtree or other software.
Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken customers. With this new virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Simply select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features.
The feature benefits are listed below:
- Supports unlimited clients
- Supports company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Supports network version from 2-10 users
- Reprint checks from the register quickly
- Eliminates extended learning curve for those who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Supports printing unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — Eliminates high cost pre printed bank checks
- Supports both blank check stock and pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Supports signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Supports multiple easy to use report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
- Print recurring checks
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing easy for any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.