Because organizations who rely on CPQ see more revenue growth than those who don’t, the question is less about should you use it, and more about which one will best deliver profitable deal-making seamlessly.
DENVER (PRWEB) November 11, 2019
An integral part of the quote-to-cash business process, Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) application suites help B2B companies win more deals and maximize profits in a constantly changing, complex business landscape. To help organizations navigate available CPQ technologies, Vendavo, the market leader in commercial excellence solutions, today introduced the Buyer’s Kit for CPQ.
“Today’s B2B organizations are in a tough spot – they need to both drive top-line growth while also making sure that they’re maintaining or growing margins,” said C. Edward Brice, Chief Marketing Officer, Vendavo. “Because organizations who rely on CPQ see more revenue growth than those who don’t, the question is less about should you use it, and more about which one will best deliver profitable deal-making seamlessly.”
The Vendavo Buyer’s Kit for CPQ provides solution decision-makers with everything they need to gain a deeper understanding of the CPQ software market and includes questions to ask potential vendors and how to pinpoint areas of focus for sales and pricing teams. The new kit includes:
- CPQ value assessment tool that provides a customized report on the ROI CPQ will deliver
- Sample RFP template with more than 50 questions for CPQ solutions
- Business case PowerPoint template for educating leadership on the need and value of a CPQ solution
- 2 separate customer success stories that illustrate how CPQ works
- Whitepaper on defining your CPQ Strategy and how to navigate challenges and risk
- E-Book outlining 5 capabilities of a modern CPQ solution
- Vendavo Positioned as Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for CPQ 2019-2020: Get the Report
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe. Learn more at Vendavo.com.