“This is a unique moment in which broadband networks and partners have growth opportunities around telehealth as applications and patient services quickly adapt to the rapid adoption of remote care. Broadband is the pipeline to this exciting telehealth future.” said Cablefax Publisher Michael Grebb
ROCKVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) July 09, 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing us to reimagine how we live and work, Cablefax will hold a virtual event on Aug. 13 to explore how telehealth is changing the game and leading to new industry opportunities.
Cablefax's Telehealth in the Virtual Age event on Aug. 13 from 1-4:30pm ET will assemble panels of experts to assess key opportunities for the cable & broadband sector as advances in telehealth intersect with changing patient behavior. We’ll explore what new business relationships are emerging as the multi-billion dollar healthcare sector looks for partners with strong relationships with customers in their homes.
- Chris Bastain, CTIO at SCTE*ISBE
- Mike Braham, CEO, Trapollo
- Carina Edwards, CEO, Quil
- Pam Lloyd, Phd, VP Government, Healthcare & Education, GCI
- Eric Klassen, Executive Producer, CableLabs
- Kara Mullaley, Community Brand Market Development, Corning
- Bonny Roberts, Director, Portfolio Management for Business, Information Technology, Centura Health
- Jailendra Singh, Lead Analyst, Healthcare Technology & Distribution, Credit Suisse
Agenda Sessions Include:
- The Future, Brought to You by COVID-19
- Screenology: Consumers Take Control with Tech
- Case Study: Telehealth Opportunities for Rural Broadband
- View Full Agenda
As the next generation of broadband services improve connections between patients and doctors amid this more socially distanced and safety-conscious world, challenges around privacy, security, reliability and other factors are part of what every responsible broadband company needs to understand before launching or expanding telehealth services.
For more information on how to reserve your spot, visit https://www.cablefax.com/event/telehealth-in-the-virtual-age now before 11:59 ET on July 24 to lock in the lowest rate of $199 for an individual ticket before prices rise.
Thanks to our Sponsor: Corning
For additional sponsorship opportunities, contact Olivia Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.354.2010