We have been looking forward to expanding into Canada for quite some time now, and we couldn’t be more pleased with how this development has turned out.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 03, 2020
Cabrella announced that it will begin offering its shipping insurance services to businesses in Canada. This milestone is a major move for Cabrella in its mission to provide affordable, customized, and convenient shipping insurance to customers across the globe.
“We are very excited to be serving Canadian customers,” says Benjamin Meskin, owner of Cabrella. “We have been looking forward to expanding into Canada for quite some time now, and we couldn’t be more pleased with how this development has turned out.”
This news comes in the wake of many recent initiatives and accomplishments of the company, including:
- Updates to its insure-tech web software to perfect the user-friendly dashboard and become fully paperless.
- Expansion and advancement on analytics, risk assessment intelligence data and statistics to guide shippers to making safer shipping decisions.
- Building out integrations for strategic partners and further 3rd party integrations between Cabrella’s core software and several leading ecommerce and shipping systems for fully integrated solutions
- Introduction of new coverage features and enhancement in policy wording
- Expansion into other modes of conveyance including LTL, FTL, Ocean and Air
- Introduction of new user benefits including profit sharing, subrogation and salvage liquidation – all in an effort to pass on more savings to customers.
About Cabrella: Cabrella’s values of professionalism, customer partnership, and innovation are formulated to ensure the highest client value in their industry. They provide custom shipping insurance plans that are an affordable alternative to insuring packages through parcel carriers. Cabrella’s web based software offers the most advanced technology amongst its peers. Cabrella’s software integrates with shipping sites and applications to provide a seamless experience and allows customers to easily file paperless claims within minutes. Cabrella can insure packages to nearly any country for up to 90% less than other carriers.