SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (PRWEB) September 13, 2018
Paula Whidden, an author, pastor, wife and mom, announced the launch of her Bible Momming podcast, where she helps moms to parent by the Book.
The podcast is designed for all moms, including those who attend church and long to figure out how to apply what they learn to their regular life, as well as those who don’t attend church but could benefit from the practical and timeless principles contained in the Bible. This podcast encourages moms, lifts them up and helps them to have community within a digital world. For more information, visit http://www.PaulaWhidden.com.
“For several years, social media savvy moms have been using the term ‘momming’ to describe the many activities and experiences a mom does,” said Whidden, who has 30 years of experience in Christian ministry. “So I decided to combine my favorite book with my daily activities to create the Bible Momming podcast.”
The Bible Momming podcast contains short moments of guidance using Paula’s quirky story-telling, information-packed style. They include interviews with regular moms, local pastors, missionaries, and entertainers. Topics already recorded include:
- Frantic Fall and how to not lose your head
- Hybrid Homeschooling, knowing your schooling options
- Momming fears: 5 Ways to Face Them with Confidence and Joy
- Finding Forgiveness in the Family
- How to Help Your Kids By Working On Your Marriage With Prayer
- Behind the Scenes with a Missionary Momma
- How to Read the Bible with Your Family
- Bible Momming in Wisconsin
- Where is God When Our Kids Suffer
- Better Together with Pastor Rusty George
- How to Really Love Your Neighbor (Why It’s Tougher Than You Think)
- How to Teach Thankfulness in Your Home
- Our 50 State Pie Journey
- Sleep Matters, How We Need it and What Happens when we don’t get it
- Christmas - So many things to do, so little time (What Really Matters?
“My mission is to help moms raise their kids using the Bible as a foundation for life,
because when you know and apply its teachings to your life, the Bible transforms and improves everything ,” said Whidden. “I’ve lived it through my kids and witnessed it in the countless families I’ve had the privilege to serve.”
About Paula Whidden
Paula Whidden earned a Master’s degree in Theology and ministered to children and youth for over 30 years. She helped people of all ages to know the Bible and apply it to their lives. Over and over, the Bible has proven its value in her life and in the lives of her husband, Tim, and their two daughters. Though far from perfect, Paula keeps seeking to follow the teachings found in that amazingly ancient yet current book and is stunned at how much it helps her and her family to understand, believe, and do.
About the Bible Momming podcast
Based in Santa Clarita, United States, Bible Momming with Paula Whidden serves women from 25-50 who are interested in knowing how to parent through real situations using the Bible as a guide. Hosted by Paula Whidden, Bible Momming is released on a weekly basis and is available for subscription on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify and TuneIn.
More information, contact Paula Whidden at the official website: http://paulawhidden.com/contact-us/