“I’ve dedicated my career to bringing the best desktop and application virtualization products to market. Cameyo has the right team and the right technology at the right time, and has already helped hundreds of customers successfully transition to secure remote work.”
CARY, N.C. (PRWEB) July 23, 2020
Cameyo, the Digital Workspace solution that delivers Windows and internal web apps to any device from the browser without the need for VPNs, today announced it has appointed Brad Rowland to its board of advisors. Rowland is an industry veteran in the virtual desktop and end-user computing (EUC) market, holding leadership positions at Wyse (acquired by Dell), AppStream (acquired by Symantec), and - mostly recently - was the CMO at FSLogix, which was acquired by Microsoft. With this appointment, Rowland brings his depth of experience and relationships to Cameyo, where he will help the company meet the surging demand for Digital Workspace solutions that enable people to be productive from anywhere, on any device.
“I’ve dedicated my career to bringing the best desktop and application virtualization products to market. The demand for those solutions has increased exponentially as enterprises experience how the ‘right tech at the right time’ helps them achieve their strategic mission,” said Rowland. “We’re now witnessing a sea change to remote work which will continue even after the pandemic subsides. This transformation requires Digital Workspace solutions that enable businesses to ensure all of their people can access all of their business-critical apps so that they can remain productive on any device. Cameyo has the right team and the right technology at the right time, and has already helped hundreds of customers successfully transition to secure remote work.”
Since beginning his career in the mid-90s managing a Citrix enterprise site with tens of thousands of users, Rowland has remained focused on desktop virtualization technologies. His experience stretches from managing the product lines at thin client vendor Wyse (Dell), to running global product and marketing at cloud application delivery specialist AppStream (Symantec), to serving as the chief marketing officer at FSLogix, acquired by Microsoft in late 2018 to play a strategic role in the launch of the Windows Virtual Desktop offering.
“Brad has a wealth of experience establishing global adoption of Windows and desktop virtualization solutions, and the reason for his success is his commitment to customer success,” said Andrew Miller, Co-Founder and CEO of Cameyo. “Cameyo was built from the ground up to solve business’ greatest pain points when it comes to migrating to the cloud and enabling secure, productive remote work at scale. When we met Brad, we knew he shared our passion for enabling customers to thrive - not just survive - through these transitions.”
Accelerating Global Momentum
Rowland joins Cameyo’s board of advisors at an unprecedented time in history where the COVID-19 outbreak has accelerated the global need for technologies that enable secure remote work. But even prior to the pandemic, Cameyo has been empowering customers to simplify their migration to the cloud and enable global remote work through simple, secure, and seamless Digital Workspaces. In just the past year, Cameyo has dramatically accelerated adoption and has announced:
- Cameyo NoVPN - Cameyo NoVPN enables organizations to give their remote workers secure access to all of their applications without requiring a VPN.
- Cameyo for MSPs - A new solution that empowers MSPs to deliver any Windows applications to any device virtually without having to go onsite and install apps, enabling them to more profitably scale these services globally while managing everything from a single dashboard.
- Cameyo for Azure - Cameyo extended its platform’s premium cost-savings and performance features like elasticity, usage optimization, and Cameyo’s Session Sync and RDP Port Shield technology – previously only available with Cameyo’s Fully Hosted service on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – to all organizations utilizing Microsoft Azure.
- Expansion to the Middle East & Africa - Cameyo partnered with ASG Africa, a premier IT solutions and services provider, to make Cameyo available to all organizations throughout Africa and the Middle East on Microsoft Azure.
- Extending Partnerships with Google - Cameyo has long been a Google Cloud, Chrome Enterprise, Google for Education, and Google SaaS Initiative partner, and is now a Google recommended application delivery partner for enabling remote work.
Tweet This: @CameyoCo Cameyo adds industry veteran Brad Rowland to board of advisors to help accelerate global growth of Digital Workspaces https://cameyo.com/news/brad-rowland/ #microsoft #fslogix #wvd #euc #vdi #digitalworkspaces #remotework
Cameyo is a cloud-native Digital Workspace solution that enables the secure delivery of Windows and internal web applications to any device from the browser without the need for VPNs. By enabling organizations to provide their people with access to the business-critical apps they need to stay productive from anywhere, Cameyo helps make Remote Work, work. Hundreds of enterprises and organizations utilize Cameyo’s Digital Workspace solution to deliver Windows and internal web applications to hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. To learn more, visit https://cameyo.com.