“We’re pleased with the progress we have made during the past year in strengthening our business, enhancing customer relationships, and putting the people, processes, and systems in place to accelerate growth in the future,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Cantata Health.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) November 15, 2018
Cantata Health, a leading provider of advanced revenue-cycle management (RCM) and electronic health records (EHR) technology for acute care, post-acute care, and long-term care facilities continues to gain momentum by adding new customers, hiring key talent, and pursuing innovative strategies to help healthcare professionals provide more efficient and effective patient care.
“We’re pleased with the progress we have made during the past year in strengthening our business, enhancing customer relationships, and putting the people, processes, and systems in place to accelerate growth in the future,” said Krista Endsley, President and CEO of Cantata Health. “We’ve made huge strides by bolstering our product portfolio and hiring key talent, allowing us to focus on what makes our customers most successful.”
Key Cantata Health Growth Milestones Include:
- Awards for Customer Satisfaction: Cantata Health received two awards from Black Book Research: Highest Client Satisfaction for Revenue Cycle Management Software and Highest Client Satisfaction for Patient Accounting Software. This is the third year in a row Cantata Health has been acknowledged for excellence in client satisfaction by Black Book Research.
- Expanding the Executive Team: In addition to Endsley taking over as President and CEO, Cantata Health has added software and healthcare industry veterans, Tad Druart as Chief Marketing Officer and Michael Bodenstab as Chief Financial Officer, and Wesley Brown as Vice President of Engineering. Brown has more than 20 years of IT and data management experience in healthcare and data security.
- Strategic Partnerships: As part of the company’s focus on providing customers with integrations to other systems and applications to improve patient care, Cantata Health has entered into several new partnerships with companies like WoundRounds and ABILITY Network.
- Secure Cloud Advances: Cantata Health now offers secure cloud hosting for both its Optimum and NetSolutions clients. These secure and certified hosting services are not limited to Cantata Health products, but extend to external services and applications to help Cantata Health clients lower expenses associated with building, maintaining, and operating a datacenter. Full redundancy is built into each environment while also providing disaster recovery and business continuity protection.
- New Headquarters in Austin, Texas: Cantata Health has relocated its corporate headquarters to Austin in a strategic move to attract and retain exceptional engineering, finance, and marketing talent. The company expects to grow the Austin office in the coming years.
“We look forward to continued growth and customer success as we move into the future,” added Endsley. “We will continue to partner with our customers and provide software and services that allow the healthcare professionals we serve to provide the highest quality care to their patients, residents, and communities.”
About Cantata Health
Cantata Health designs, develops, installs, and supports advanced Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) applications for acute and post-acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities. Cantata Health’s solutions improve the quality of care and patient outcomes, as well as improve operational efficiency and financial management for healthcare organizations across the continuum of care. The company is headquartered in Austin, TX. Visit http://www.cantatahealth.com for more information.