“Defensive driving will help you become a better driver and avoid crashes. Plus, you will get cheaper car insurance,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 01, 2020
The main purpose of defensive driving courses is to help drivers assess traffic hazards and take proper defensive measures. After graduating from a course, drivers will get better rates. Get online quotes from http://compare-autoinsurance.org and check how much money can be saved after graduating defensive driving education.
A typical class covers the following topics:
- Traffic crash statistics. Instructors will also present data that shows the times when most crashes occur and age groups more prone to accidents. Seniors and teen drivers are more likely to be involved in accidents.
- Risks associated with DUI/DWI. Also, several techniques for avoiding DUI are presented. For example, get an assigned driver when going out.
- The dynamics of a crash. Drivers will learn how crashes occur and the importance of speed and vehicle placement will influence the outcome.
- Rapid assessment of traffic hazards. Drivers will learn how to scan traffic conditions and identify potentially dangerous situations.
- Additional crash avoidance techniques. Besides scanning the traffic, drivers will also learn how to share the road with other vehicles (especially avoiding tailgating), proper passing procedures, speed adjusting to road conditions and understanding the car’s braking distance.
- Minimizing distractions. How to deal with cellphones, tablets and other gadgets that may distract a driver. Also, there will be presented with alternatives and gadgets that will help the driver focus.
- The importance of safety equipment. Drivers will be presented with more details about the most common safety gear. Furthermore, the instructor may discuss the latest technologies and devices.
- The risk associated with fatigue. Drivers will be presented with more info about how the human body reacts when tired, stressed or enraged.
- State legislation. The instructor will present more info about the state’s license points system and penalties for different traffic violations.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.