“Drivers can get better car insurance rates if they compare prices and adapt their driving habits”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 06, 2020
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has released a new blog post that presents multiple tips and strategies for obtaining lower car insurance premiums.
For more info and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/top-tips-for-the-best-car-insurance-plan/
The cost of car insurance is constantly increasing, due to numerous factors, like more expensive cars and car parts, plus a higher number of car on the roads. However, drivers can save some money when using the following tips:
- Compare rates online, using free car insurance quotes. Online quotes will help drivers to save money on car insurance. They allow drivers to customize coverage online and see the average costs. In this way, the driver is able to see how recent events impact insurance rates and which company offers the best prices.
- Check all available discounts offered by insurers. Drivers should be informed about all discounts sold by their current insurer. They should contact their insurance company and ask for how many they are eligible.
- When possible, drive less or use a public transportation mean. Being less exposed to accidents will significantly lower the premiums. People who retired or work from home should apply for a low-mileage discount. Also, those who carpool or use ridesharing often are likely to be eligible for this discount
- Make the car safer, by installing several devices. Driving a safer car will not only help the driver avoid accidents, but will also help him get better rates. Safety devices like a rearview camera, GPS tracking system, immobilizers, airbags, blind spot detectors, various anti-theft devices will make the car safer. The value of the discounts varies depending of the type of device installed.
- Avoid committing accidents or traffic violations. Drivers that keep a clean record for 3-5 years are eligible for a no-claim bonus. The value of the discount is around 10-20%.
- Keep a good credit score or improve it. In many states, the FICO score has an impact on insurance rates. People with a poor credit score are considered high-risk.
- Use a safe parking spot. It is preferable to use a personal garage. This will protect the car against weather damage and reduce the chances of being stolen. Alternatively, use a well-lit and monitored parking lot.
For more car insurance info, money-saving tips and free online quotes, please visit http://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.