CardSnacks Business is a new service allowing business customers to use electronic greetings and gift cards to strengthen engagement with customers, employees, and other constituents.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 07, 2020
Mobigram LLC, the creator of the top-rated mobile greeting card application CardSnacks, today announced the launch of CardSnacks Business, a new service allowing business customers to use electronic greetings and gift cards to strengthen engagement with customers, employees, and other constituents. CardSnacks Business combines the convenience and scalability of electronic messaging with the personalization, thought, and fun of paper greeting cards.
The CardSnacks app, one of the highest rated electronic greeting card applications – with a 4.8 and 4.7 rating on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, respectively – lets users easily send cards for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and literally hundreds of other occasions. CardSnacks has thousands of animated covers and hundreds of gift card options for well-wishers to send to friends, family, and colleagues. Users can customize cards to include text, music, images, photos, animations, stickers, voice, and video. Music options include access to both original audio clips for any occasion as well as thousands of popular music tracks. Unlike many messaging applications, recipients of CardSnacks do not need the app to view their cards.
“CardSnacks was launched as a consumer-based application two years ago,” remarked Mark Wachen, the company’s CEO and Founder. “However, we’ve been hearing from so many customers that they are using the app for their business. So we decided to launch a web-based platform to make it that much easier and more powerful for organizations to engage with clients and colleagues in a fun and powerful way.”
Anyone can sign up for CardSnacks Business at https://business.cardsnacks.com, and choose from multiple plans, including a free plan. Existing CardSnacks users can register with the same phone number they use for their CardSnacks consumer account. New CardSnacks users can setup a new account in just minutes.
In addition to all of the customization features available in the mobile app, CardSnacks Business contains many other powerful features to make sending ecards and gift cards even easier for businesses including:
- Campaign Management: CardSnacks Business lets companies create ongoing engagement efforts for their customers, employees, partners, or other constituents. For example, companies can create a birthday campaign for employees so that every employee automatically gets a birthday card on their birthday. Or companies could create a campaign where customers get a gift card award as a thank you after hitting a certain milestone.
- Contact Management: Customers can easily upload CSVs with customer information. Once uploaded, CardSnacks Business store the contacts so users can easily manage them (edit, delete, add, etc.) right through the portal.
- Customized Branding: With CardSnacks Business, companies can customize their cards with their own logo and branding.
- Integration with CardSnacks App: CardSnacks Business is integrated with the CardSnacks consumer app, so business users can still create designs on their phone and leverage CardSnacks’ world-class editing tools.
- Multiple Seats per Account: CardSnacks Business allows multiple users across an organization to share the same account.
- Account Pre-Funding: Customers can pre-fund their accounts so they don’t have to enter their credit card every time they want to buy a gift card.
“CardSnacks doesn’t just make it easy and fun to send clients cards and gifts, it builds relationships and makes customers happy,” said Dana Agmon, Managing Director at Meet In Place. “Every one of our clients that has received the cards and gifts loved it and commented on the cool cards and great gift options."
Customers have also seen an increased value from CardSnacks during the current COVID-19 crisis, as more employees are working remotely, meetings with business clients and partners are happening virtually, and all of the other smaller opportunities for engagement have been severely curtailed. Scott Simonelli, CEO of Veritonic, commented on the product’s benefit particularly now, ”During this pandemic, it has been particularly difficult for our management to build and strengthen relationship with team members who are now entirely working remotely. CardSnacks has provided us with a fun and unique way to engage with our employees by recognizing accomplishments or celebrating holidays and milestones. We’re also using it to keep our brand in front of our prospects and clients in very memorable way!”
About Mobigram LLC
Mobigram LLC creates apps and web-based solutions for multimedia messaging and digital greeting cards. Mobigram LLC was founded by Mark Wachen, the founder of Optimost, the company that pioneered multivariate testing and optimization on the internet in 2001. Mobigram LLC is based in New York, with employees in San Francisco, Austin, and Israel. https://www.cardsnacks.com.
For more information, contact Seth Rosenblatt (email@example.com).