The most competitive CBD brands are working hard to demonstrate their quality and dependability.
BOARDMAN, Ohio (PRWEB) March 18, 2019
Each product received a score for five categories:
- Product quality and value
- User experience
- Customer service
- Transparency and labeling accuracy
What's new in this year's updated ranking?
In the last year, many of the leading CBD brands have made significant changes. From taking control of the supply chain by growing their own hemp, to adopting more consumer-friendly guarantees and transparency practices, the trends reveal an industry that is vying to gain consumer confidence.
“In the CBD industry right now, it’s all about trust,” said Meg Kramer, CBD Hacker’s managing editor. “An increase in media coverage is increasing awareness about CBD. At the same time, it’s helping consumers to be more savvy about the potential risks in buying unregulated products. That means that the most competitive brands are working hard to demonstrate their quality and dependability.”
CBD Hacker’s team cast a wide net for this ranking, starting with a list of over 60 brands, and more than 30 products made it through the gantlet to be considered for the final list. The full ranking includes the following CBD companies:
- 4 Corners Cannabis – Bayfield, Colorado
- Bluebird Botanicals – Louisville, Colorado
- CBDistillery – Denver, CO
- Charlotte's Web – Denver, CO
- EsseCann – Valrico, FL
- Fab – Tampa, FL
- Green Gorilla – Malibu, CA
- Head + Heal – Cortland, NY
- Hoboken Hemp – Hoboken, NJ
- Joy Organics – Fort Collins, Colorado
- Lazarus Naturals – Seattle, WA
- Mission Farms – Bend, OR
- NuLeaf Naturals – Denver, CO
- Oilly CBD – Algonquin, IL
- PlusCBD Oil – San Diego, CA
- Populum – Tempe, AZ
- Press Pause Project – Denver, CO
- Pure Kind Botanicals – Fort Lupton, CO
- Pure Spectrum – Evergreen, CO
- RE Botanicals – Boulder, CO
In addition, the ranking highlights companies that performed exceptionally well in specific categories, such as the best organic, full-spectrum, and THC-free CBD products.
About CBD Hacker:
CBD Hacker’s mission is to introduce transparency into an unregulated and confusing industry. With cannabidiol’s growing popularity, the CBD industry is experiencing rapid growth—but it has little to no oversight. CBD Hacker uses evidence-based reporting, third-party lab testing and blind product-testing methodology to dispel misinformation and help consumers to know what they are buying.