"We are determined to maintain our leadership position in the industry by continuing to introduce innovative technology while also being the most appealing company for dealers and distributors to partner with. "Noel Gouldin, President of CellGate
CARROLLTON, Texas (PRWEB) March 03, 2020
From March 3rd-6th, 2020, CellGate will be exhibiting at the Fencetech trade show in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company will be utilizing the event to launch a year-long marketing campaign under the tagline “This Changes Everything,” a reference to the cumulative impact of the long list of new products, features and programs CellGate is introducing at the show.
According to CellGate President, Noel Gouldin, the following products and programs are being introduced as part of the company’s 2020 “This Changes Everything” campaign:
- The Watchman XL Multi-Tenant Cellular Access Control System. The Watchman XL comes with a sleekly designed 11” color touch-screen and built-in HID card reader, can integrate with up to 3 external cameras, and allows users to receive live streaming video of visitors on their smart phone. Coming June 2020.
- The Watchman W410 Cellular Access Control System. The compact Watchman W410 includes voice, keypad and photo-capture capabilities, and is priced for everyone. Available now.
- Shared Revenue Program. Under this new program, dealers will receive a percentage of the ongoing monthly service charge generated from installations of any CellGate product(s) they sell. Coming May 2020.
- Tiered Monthly Service Options. CellGate will now offer several tiers of monthly cellular service, tailored to the specific product features a customer wishes to use on their CellGate system and to their budget. CellGate’s new tiers will include monthly service for just voice feature utilization, a second tier for voice and photos, and a third tier for voice, photos and videos. Coming April 2020.
- Dual Network/Automatic Failover Capability. All Watchman W450, W460, W461 and XL models will have the option of shipping with dual SIMs to prevent cellular network failure issues. With this option, if the primary cellular network goes down, the SIM from the 2nd installed cellular network will take its place, ensuring the access control system continues to work. Coming June 2020.
- All Codes Stored Locally. This new product feature allows all unique access codes to be stored at the hardware level, and not in the cloud; so if power or cellular fails, access codes and gate entry will continue to work. Coming May 2020.
- All Schedules Stored Locally. With this feature, all programmed schedules are stored at the hardware level, and not in the cloud; so if power or cellular fails at a location, any previously scheduled hold opens or shutting of gates will continue to occur as usual. Coming June 2020.
- Single CellGate App. Currently CellGate has 3 apps for their various products, which will be consolidated down into a single app. This change will also include new app functionality. Coming March 2020.
Gouldin credits his entire team for being able to introduce so many impressive products, features and programs at one time. “Everyone at CellGate has been hard at work to facilitate these new offerings, and I could not be prouder of the results,” said Gouldin. “We were the first—and still only—company to offer cellular-based live streaming video from the gate, and to integrate external cameras with our security solutions. But we aren’t resting on those laurels. We are determined to maintain our leadership position in the industry by continuing to introduce innovative technology while also being the most appealing company for dealers and distributors to partner with. I truly believe that with the list of new 2020 programs and products that we are introducing at Fencetech that this really does change everything in our industry. This is a roadmap that our competitors just can’t compete with.”
CellGate will be exhibiting from Booth 1023 at the Salt Palace Convention Center for the Fencetech 2020 show. To learn more about CellGate visit http://www.cell-gate.com.
CellGate has been providing access control and security monitoring products utilizing cellular network technology since 2006. They are the only technology company with a complete suite of cellular-based security products—encompassing streaming video, smart keypad entry, voice and camera solutions. With their easy-to-use smart phone applications and proprietary TrueCloud web portal built on Microsoft Azure’s cloud service, CellGate offers flexibility found in no other access control or monitoring solution.