“With the growth of the Boise-Meridian market and the outdoor lifestyle enjoyed by our residents, retailers like Columbia saw this as a fabulous opportunity to open a full line store."
MERIDIAN, Idaho (PRWEB) April 05, 2019
CenterCal Properties – a full service commercial real estate developer serving the western United States – is welcoming six new retailers into its thriving The Village at Meridian development in Idaho.
The enormous opportunities afforded by The Village at Meridian with many retailers experiencing higher than average sales performance was enough to convince five of these new retailers, including Columbia Sportswear, to expand into Idaho with branded stores for the first time.
“Columbia Sportswear is an amazing addition to The Village at Meridian,” said Hugh S. Crawford, CenterCal Properties General Manager for the Village at Meridian. “With the growth of the Boise-Meridian market and the outdoor lifestyle enjoyed by our residents, retailers like Columbia saw this as a fabulous opportunity to open a full line store. This is another prime example of the synergy CenterCal creates between neighborhoods and the brands, creating a stronger sense of place in a community.”
The new retailers include:
- Columbia Sportswear – The industry leader in outdoor apparel and products for the entire family. Columbia will be opening this summer.
- Texas de Brazil – Texas de Brazil is family style restaurant that blends the traditions of Brazilian cooking with Texas hospitality. Freshly cooked meats are brought right to your table to be served to guests off the skewer. Texas de Brazil opens in April.
- Anthony Vince’ Nail Spa – A premiere nail care destination offering facials, massage, waxing and kids’ services. The spa is welcoming and luxurious with a signature blue sky. The spa opens this summer.
- Chip Cookie - Delicious cookies delivered to your doorstep. Chocolate chip cookies and a cookie of the month are available in their shop or for delivery. It opens mid-summer.
- Donut + Dog – An artisanal donut and craft hot dog restaurant based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Donut + Dog opens this summer.
- Roosters – The Roosters experience combines modern men’s grooming techniques with classic barbershop elements. This swanky men’s grooming center opens later this summer.
CenterCal Properties is in active negotiations with potential new retailers on a significant expansion of The Village at Meridian in 2019, where it expects to continue to draw in-demand, global brands to the Meridian area.