NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- CEO Advisor, Inc. (http://www.CEOAdvisor.com), a business consulting, growth capital and mergers and acquisitions advisory firm based in Newport Beach, CA, has expanded its Board Member services and Board Member recruitment services to small and mid-size private and publicly-held corporations nationwide.
For seventeen years, CEO Advisor, Inc. has provided a full range of business advisory services for CEOs, presidents and business owners of small and mid-size companies. A critical aspect of growth and building value is solidifying a strong management team.
To facilitate the needs of CEOs of small and mid-size businesses in building a stronger Management team, CEO Advisor, Inc. is providing three primary services:
1) Mark Hartsell, MBA, President of CEO Advisor, Inc. is joining the Board of Directors of software and technology companies where he can provide the greatest value;
2) CEO Advisor, Inc. is providing Board Member and Advisory Board Member recruitment services, which are in great demand given the need for stronger management and to ensure adherence to AB 979, the new law requiring diversity at publicly-held companies in California; and
3) CEO Advisor, Inc. is also providing Management team recruitment services to assist CEOs in growing their businesses to the next level.
Mark Hartsell, President, states, "The greatest indicator of growth and success is the quality and depth of the company's Management team. Throughout America, small and mid-size businesses are lacking the needed quality of management, and a strong Board and complete Management team are paramount to a growing company."
CEO Advisor, Inc. is not only excited about assisting companies with building stronger Boards and Management teams, Mark Hartsell is equally excited about joining Boards to grow small and mid-size companies hands-on. Mark's qualifications include:
- Advisor to CEOs for over 16 Years on all Aspects of Growth, Funding and M&A
- Former Founder and CEO of a Software Company with a Successful Exit
- 39 Years of Business and Management Experience
- 30 Years of Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions
- 25 Years of Experience in Raising Growth Capital; PE Firm / VC Relationships
- Turnarounds, Cost / Expense Reduction; Interim, Fractional CEO and CFO
- Expertise in Management Team Building; Incentive Bonus Plans; Retention
About CEO Advisor, Inc.
CEO Advisor provides business consulting, growth capital and mergers and acquisition advisory services to effectively meet the specific needs of small to mid-size companies in a wide range of industries. CEO Advisor's mission is to advise CEOs, presidents and business owners with the expertise and focus, coupled with hands-on advice to grow your business to the next level and realize your life's dream through a successful exit.
Contact Mark Hartsell, MBA, President of CEO Advisor, Inc. to discuss your Board of Director and Management team needs at (949) 629-2520, by mobile phone at (714) 697-3370, by email at [email protected] or visit us at http://www.CEOAdvisor.com for more information. LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markhartsellceoadvisor/
Media inquiries, please contact Theresa Caruso at [email protected]
Mark Hartsell, CEO Advisor, Inc., +1 (949) 629-2520, [email protected]
SOURCE CEO Advisor, Inc.