CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Brewington Law Firm, PLLC announced plans to help North Carolina residents and small businesses reduce the risk of do-it-yourself (DIY) legal documents by creating a limited scope legal services division, NC Legal Forms. NC Legal Forms powered by Brewington Law Firm will operate NCDocuments.com.
NCDocuments.com provides attorney-drafted legal documents at a reasonable price for North Carolina residents and small businesses without hiring an attorney or paying expensive attorney prices. Receive legal documents that are guaranteed and come with free legal advice when you purchase the document.
The use of advanced web-technology and limited scope legal services allow NCDocuments.com to offer secure documents with the same level of protections as banks through state-of-the-art hosting facilities.
More accurate legal forms than non-attorney DIY legal document websites and lower fees than traditional law firms with documents for:
- Starting a business (LLC Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, Incorporate, etc.)
- Running a business (Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Employment Agreements, etc.)
- Making an estate plan (Will, Trust, Durable Power of Attorney, etc.),
- Family matters (Prenuptial Agreements, Separation Agreement, Uncontested Divorce, etc.)
- Landlord-Tenant Issues (Residential Lease, Residential Lease with Purchase Option, Sublease, etc.)
Find free and reasonably priced, attorney-drafted, legal documents that are guaranteed.
ABOUT LIMITED SCOPE LEGAL SERVICES
Limited scope legal services, also known as unbundled legal services, is the agreement between a lawyer and client for the lawyer to handle only part(s) of a legal matter. The lawyer does not represent the self-represented client, also known as pro se client, for the entire legal matter.
ABOUT THE BREWINGTON LAW FIRM, PLLC
Established in 2009, the Brewington Law Firm, PLLC is a North Carolina civil law firm focusing on business law, estate planning, intellectual property and personal injury.
Barry L Brewington, The Brewington Law Firm, PLLC., +1 (704) 230-0466, [email protected]
SOURCE The Brewington Law Firm, PLLC.