“Drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance rates easily. All they have to do, is to follow several money-saving methods”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 16, 2020
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents how drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance rates.
For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-to-make-car-insurance-rates-cheaper/.
Everyone wants to pay lower car insurance premiums. However, in recent years, the insurance costs have been on the rise and the tendency is expected to continue throughout the entire 2020.
To lower the costs of car insurance, drivers should follow the next tips:
- Set high deductible levels for comprehensive and collision coverage. To obtain cheaper car insurance, drivers can agree to pay more money from their budget If they have to make a claim. Policyholders should put away the money necessary for filing a claim.
- Drive less and ask for a low-mileage discount. If a policyholder doesn’t drive his car too often, he might be eligible for a low mileage discount that typically ranges from 15% to 20%.
- Combine multiple policies on the same contract. Policyholders can easily bundle their car insurance with their homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, a policyholder can save as much as 20% simply by bundling multiple policies into one.
- Make the car safer by installing safety and anti-theft devices. Many insurance companies offer generous discounts for drivers that make their cars safer. Safety devices like a rearview camera, GPS tracking system, immobilizers, airbags, blind-spot detectors, various anti-theft devices will make the car safer. The value of the discounts varies depending on the type of device installed.
- Keep a clean driving record. A driver with no traffic tickets and no accidents for a number of years is eligible for a safe driver discount. Most insurance companies will lower premium rates after three years of clean driving, while other insurers will wait even five years to provide this discount. Usually, this discount will lower insurance rates by 10%-20%.
- Consider usage-based programs. Many insurance companies offer this type of program. Usually, a small telematics device is installed inside the driver’s vehicle. This device will send driving habits data back to the insurer. Drivers with good driving habits are rewarded with large discounts
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.