“Senior drivers can easily obtain affordable car insurance if they apply several ingenious money-saving methods ”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 21, 2020
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents several methods that can help senior drivers obtain ttps://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-tips-for-the-elderly-to-get-better-car-insurance/ [affordable car insurance __title__ ].
For more info and free car insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-tips-for-the-elderly-to-get-better-car-insurance/
Insurance companies place senior drivers in the high-risk category. Statistics show that senior drivers are more likely to be involved in car accidents. The decline of hearing, eyesight, and reflexes combined with age-related diseases and medication are the main reasons why senior drivers are more likely to be involved in car crashes.
Senior drivers can obtain better insurance deals if they follow the next tips:
- Check if you are eligible for a low-mileage discount. Senior drivers can easily obtain this discount. Usually, senior drivers are retired and don't have to commute to the workplace. Insurance companies offer low-mileage discounts to those persons that are driving fewer miles than a certain limit. Senior drivers should contact their insurers and check if they are eligible.
- Attend and graduate defensive or refresher driving courses. These courses will teach senior drivers how to better identify road obstacles and how to avoid them. Also, they will learn how aging and medication can affect driving skills. Seniors that manage to graduate a defensive driving course will be rewarded with a substantial discount by their insurance companies.
- Purchase a car that is cheap to insure. Seniors should avoid insuring expensive sports cars, limousines or muscle cars. These types of vehicles are expensive to insure. Senior drivers that want affordable car insurance should try to insure minivans, sedans or SUV's that are slightly used, but have high safety ratings and are equipped with several safety features
- Pay-in-full at the start of the coverage period. Senior drivers can save 5-10 percent of insurance costs if they choose to pay a single lump of money to the insures. By doing so, they will save money by eliminating monthly interest charges and administration fees,
- Compare prices using online quotes. Seniors are recommended to use the services provided by brokerage websites. These sites will allow senior drivers to obtain multiple car insurance quotes from different insurers. After comparing enough quotes, seniors can decide if they will stay with their current insurers or it's better to go to another provider that has better car insurance deals.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.