"Car insurance doesn't have to be expensive. There are many discounts that can help drivers obtain affordable car insurance rates", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 04, 2021
Drivers can easily save money on car insurance with the help of discounts. Car insurance companies are offering discounts in different situations and for various reasons. Policyholders should contact their insurers and check for what discounts they are eligible for.
The discounts that can help drivers save the most money are the following:
- No-claim discount. To obtain this discount, drivers have to maintain a clean driving record for a period that is usually 5 years. That means drivers will have to remain claim-free and suffer no conviction in this period. Drivers that are eligible for this discount can save as much as 25% of their insurance premiums, depending on the insurance companies.
- Good student discount. Students that are doing great in school might be eligible for this discount. Students that have at least a 3.0 GPA can gain a discount that is around 10% of their insurance premiums.
- Low-mileage discount. Drivers that for various reasons are driving less than they normally do, should notify their insurers and check if they are eligible for a low-mileage discount. Driving fewer miles means that drivers are spending less time on the roads and they are less likely to be involved in a car crash. For this reason, insurers are offering a low-mileage discount.
- Paid-in-full discount. Paying for the whole insurance with a single payment can help drivers get a discount. The insurance company will save money by reducing the monthly administrative costs. Depending on the insurer, drivers can save as much as 10% of their premiums with the help of this discount.
- Driver education discount. Defensive driving courses are ideal for seniors that want to refresh their memories and make sure that they still have the ability to drive a vehicle. Graduating from a defensive driving course is rewarded with a great discount and on some occasions with the removal of some points from the driving record.
For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.